Recent content by horns

1. horns

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

Couple more questions: What documentation exists already and what can we expect for new modding documentation? Can we expect some form of unit testing framework or support for a 3rd party test framework? Helps to not have to go in game to validate code and enforces existing functionality...
  2. horns

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

Here we go: How is mod priority handled if two mods are installed and are changing the same data/functionality? (Load order or some attempt at a merge?) Will 3rd party C# libraries be supported? Is this decided by what is shipped with the game client or can it be part of a mod? What...
  3. horns

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.0.3.2)

I ran into this in the past as well and I think I know what it is, but never tested it. From my understanding, the cap for battles is removed from the engine, but I think there is still a limit in the module source that still exists. So you cannot just add WSE or WSE2 to a mod and have the cap...
  4. horns

I am a failure... Thanks!
  5. horns

Trying to run with NeoGK and I am receiving the following error: After some googling, this forum thread from cmp seems to be related, but that config file no longer exists with WSE2: http://forum.melee.org/crpg-client-beta/number-of-alternatives-exceeds-3-for-shader-def_shader/ Any thoughts...
  6. horns

Interesting. Did you get the source from cmp, or did you figure it out from the built files provided with cRPG? In either case, this is impressive. Solid work, yo. Edit: Interesting, it encompasses more than the new graphics library. Here are the new addon operations I could find using a diff...
  7. horns

MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

The server was down as far as I could tell. I figured out what is needed anyways: 1. WSE has to be used unles you want to change how a player registers (I put this into the server_player_joined trigger, but there some agent specific commands that need to be tweaked) 2. A destructible door with...
  8. horns

MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Hi, Since the hunger games server is down, is there a way for us to get the Hunger Games map? I am interested in spinning up something and expanding on the hunger games/BR idea. The generic criteria for creating my own map would be fine as well Nvm, I think I got it. Does creating a...
  9. horns

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.7 for 1.174

As always, love your work K700. If I can offer one contribution, if you want to use C# or Python to talk with WSE's RCON server, you can use the below: C#: https://github.com/aiusepsi/SourceRcon Credit to aiusepsi Python: http://file.mnbcentral.net/WSE_RCON.py Credit to me. :) Hopefully it...
  10. horns

Performance issues

Attar is correct in that it is poorly optimized. To my understanding, Warband only uses one core of of your processor to run. Your last build had more power per individual core which is what warband needs as it is not optimized for multi-core use and its multi-threading leaves a bit to be...
  11. horns

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.7 for 1.174

Stopping by again to say good work. Makes server side modding really fun.
  12. horns

Warband Server List: A Convenient Way to Check Warband Server Info

Hi Everyone, Finally had some time to work on this guy and am here to give you an update. The website was not accounting for online/offline when populating the list! How I didn't catch this one sooner beats the heck out of me :oops:. It is fixed now and offline servers will not appear in the...
  13. horns

It looks okay to me now. I was adding some mobile friendly stuff to the website about when you posted this so that was probably it. Is it still missing the search functionality for you?
  14. horns

You can change the number of servers that show up by using the dropdown shown in the picture below. I should probably increase the default to be at least 25 though. Changed And thanks for the kind remarks! If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Working on adding regions for...
  15. horns

Hi everyone! M&B:Central I have been wanting to create this tool for some time now and finally was able to do it. This website hosts what I am calling the 'Warband Server List'. It gathers information about Warband servers and posts it to the site every 5 minutes. Right now it is only able to...