Recent content by Horik6697

1. Horik6697

Game lags horribly only in campaign battles

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. In custom battles I can get up to 200x200 at a stable framerate, even in sieges. When I'm in the campaign mode, even the tournaments makes my fps drops. A battle against 10 looters in campaign it's enought to make the game start stuttering.
  2. Horik6697

Quest: Family Feud

I have the same problem... I can't find Borun from Bryn something... When I hold "alt" theres no floating icon with the name "Borun" in the village, only the notables that are acessed by the context menu in the world map. Spent almost an hour looking for the boy with no success.
  3. Horik6697

Give away 30th march

i'm on so many giveaways that i'll probably lose track of them all
  4. Horik6697

March is here bois, how's your hype?

We can only hope BL is priced in our currency rather than converted from USD.

Our economy is feeble, the GDP has been sluggish for years, the economic impact of the virus is already happening. Many companies will shut down, not to mention people that run their business like you working at a loss.
    Right now I still have a job and wages.. but this may change depending on the scenario for the next couple of months.
    All we can do now is hope for the best, guri!
    Maybe I pay you a visit in the future to make a Bannerlord tattoo ?

Hoping for the best, indeed, and hope you're safe too! Things gonna be alright... I've already waited 7 to 8 years, so a couple of months wont kill me... Maybe I even get it as a gift haha.

About currency, I dunno bro... RDR 2 is priced as US$ 59,99, and it's price here is almost as if it was directly converted. Anyway, we'll have to wait for it. Thanks for the kind words, i'm much obliged. É nóis!
  5. Horik6697

March is here bois, how's your hype?

I was hyped until my country gets struck by COVID-19 and now there's no income for me due to the confination measure. I spent my money on new material and things for my tattoo studio, now I can't work to repay the investment and I'm also controlling the spents, since my credicard needs to be paid on day 10. Also the dollar quotation in my country is high as King Harlaus throwing feasts during wartime. I guess I'll just have to wait a "little" bit longer... Okay TaleWorlds, at least I will get my revenge: IT'S MY TURN TO DELAY SOMETHING FROM YOU. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy your confination with Bannerlord and keep safe! For sure it's the best way to stay home all the time!
  6. Horik6697

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Giveaway

in Bannerlord, even the giveaways are delayed
  7. Horik6697

New Blog Schedule

FBohler said:
    This doesn't take out the fact that TW is failing miserably at delivering half baked devblogs in a loose schedule.

Yeah, but is TW a game dev. company or a entertainment blog? They don't have to excel at the art of writing blogs, neither they have to deliver it in schedule. The community must learn how to manage their expectations...
  8. Horik6697

New Blog Schedule

dudes, honestly, wat?

TW don't owes us nothing. I know, this is bad PR and stuff but we're not obliged to give money to TW by buying it's products, and TW is not obliged to give anything in return beyond the product we payed for. If we pay for the product, we get the product. If we pay for nothing, we get what they think they should give us. We should get angry like this at politicians, not at game developers.
  9. Horik6697

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops The Great Poll about textile Colour

Well, if those utterly horrendous colors remain, hoṕe someone mod this. I had no problem to identify troops in Warband, and I did not used the floating banners at all. For me, this color scheme is so immersion breaking as the floating icons.
  10. Horik6697

This week's blog

FBohler said:
    Horik6697 said:
    Hope they're annoucing a Custom Battle Downloadable Demo hehehehe

Nope.

They're just too busy enjoying beta with family and friends as usual.

Mr. Armagan don't love us. :/
  11. Horik6697

This week's blog

Hope they're annoucing a Custom Battle Downloadable Demo hehehehe
  12. Horik6697

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops The Great Poll about textile Colour

THANK YOU TERCO! I was feeling very upset by having those cheerful colors over my bloodseeker army. I like immersion a lot, and I think that those colors just break it. Devs, please leave an option to disable color themed troops, just like the option to disable the banner over friendly troops. I like to see the chaos on the battlefield, and I like to see it without floating icons and without those cancerous colors.
  13. Horik6697

Dev Blog 12/09/19

DanAngleland said:
    Horik6697 said:
    Wow, Custom Battle already implemented! There's any chance of releasing a demo with the custom battle feature, so we could test our systems and the game mechanics?

I haven't watched a lot of the video, could you tell me whereabouts the Custom Battle is please?

Well, the feature seems workable since it's possible to access it through the menu.
  14. Horik6697

Dev Blog 12/09/19

Wow, Custom Battle already implemented! There's any chance of releasing a demo with the custom battle feature, so we could test our systems and the game mechanics?
  15. Horik6697

Bannerlord beta key

guess they'll start coming out tomorrow, the devblog should announce it.
Back
Top Bottom