Recent content by HoridMatec

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Anyone else unable to name crafted weapons? I've started a new blacksmith run in 1.6.1 and even after naming multiple weapons they always say crafted two handed sword ect after I hit craft.
    yes. it is a bug.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Let me explain that change a bit.

That hotfix included a change done in mid July. Only one constant is changed at item price calculations and it is increased to 0.60 from 0.50. @SadShogun / @lottendill can see where this changed constant is by looking differences. This change increased variety at prices so items are now a bit cheaper where they are produced.

However this also decreased profit of workshops (profit decreased can be around 20-30%, so it will be hard to find workshop with 200+ daily profit now) because price of output items of workshops are also now cheaper. For example price of beer where breweries are producing beer is now cheaper so workshop profits are decreased however trade and caravans are now a bit more profitable.

So you can discuss if this new version is better or not compared to old versions and if you do not like effects that constant can be decreased to 0.50 again or constant can be done 0.55 between two versions.

By the way poor lords issue have no connection with this change. Yes taxes are 20% decreased at 1.6.1 and reason was there was money inflation, but this is a minor change and also previous versions poor lords ratio was also high. You can say if poor lords ratio was high how there was money inflation? Answer is money is not distributed evenly at Bannerlord, some clans gain too much while some suffer. Solution of this can be giving new passive income to clans like workshops or small fixed cheat money. If they lose their only settlement they go povetry fastly or if they only own 1-2 castles or if they have too much active parties at map (they all have expenses - food and wage). I heard @SadShogun will make some examinations and if total lord money at world decreases by time in long term taxes can be increased 20% again in later patches. There is a constant at tax calculations which is currently 0.30 making it 0.36 will increase taxes by 20%. At first patches this constant was 0.20 by time we increased it slowly to 0.36 and final value is 0.30, prosperity of a castle or town is multiplied by this to find tax income of that settlement. Actually a new feature can be a good addition and owner decides that constant between 0.2 - 0.3 or 0.4 so if tax is high loyality can be effected badly and if tax ratio is low extra loyalty to that town is added daily.

Caravans are not at all profitable, even if they have high trade they dont make profit, like 100g/day, also the party size is way to low, in late game looters and bandits just kill them even if you have the better troops purchased.
  3. An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

Every modder but Madvader is a reasonable and kind individual.
    I don't say modders is not kind or reasonable, I am just seing on every game that offers modsupport there is always some issues with the developers (according to the modders), and it is kinda tireing to see.

I love mods and modders but please realise that the developers dont force you to mod, if you don't like it don't do it.
  4. 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 (Constant fps drops and CPU 100%)

Sadly most of us have small ssds and we have to install the game in HD, as we do to all the other games, no other game have this issues, it's all about ram management, the game should load the inventory to Ram and not use the HD each time we open it.
    buy a bigger ssd?not like they ar expensive.. I have 3.. x2 120 and x1 240 gb...
  5. 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 (Constant fps drops and CPU 100%)

1.6.0 has constant fps drops on the global map.. (and long loading times in any inventory , each time i open my character window i can see trough his soul , due items not loading) it takes 5-10 seconds each time i open any window to load the items.
    1.6.1 got even worse , not only it lags on the global map , now it stutters on the battle map too. (on Arenas and fights 400v400)
    (the loading times got a bit better but still it takes more time to load different pages then play the game...)
    This need to be adressed..

I am playing on a Gaming Laptop with :
    Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU 2.8GHz
    32 Gb Ram
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    1920x1080 , 120 hz

And i am playing on ~High settings with
    Anti Analising - FXAA
    Bloom OFF
    Film Grain OFF
    Motion Blur OFF
    Texture FIltering - Bilinear.
    Shadow Filtering - None
    Shadow Quality - Medium
    Oclusion Method - Tsao
    Number of Rag dolls - 10
    Number of Corpses - High
    Battle Size - 600
    Animation Sampling Quality - Low
    (Rest of the settings are on High)

(on 1.6.0)
    Ingame Battles were decent , not so much fps drops , but Global map was just lagging and stuttering non stop. (and the loading times are just crazy high for a game when most of the time we open the same inventory/character screen/army screen )

(on 1.6.1)
    The game is constantly dropping from 120 fps to 60-40-30 , on the global map sometime to 1 fps when entering/exiting and opening any shops in settlements , and to be assured its not the problem from my end , i am playing Metro Exodus on High settings on 120-140 fps without any issues , same with Witcher 3 , Overwatch (150 fps), For Honor (~120 fps).

Sorry if the post is in the wrong section.
    1080?with an i7 and 32 gb's of ram? what the **** dude XD
  6. An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

As always modders just cry and cry about everything, its the same in every game...
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Currently 1.6.1 is unplayable on HDD.

As it's been said above on various posts, all menus (inventory, kingdom, etc) lag horribly.

Even before starting an actual campaign, the arrow clicks between pages at the character creation screen lag too!

The lag is everywhere in this game and the sad thing is this is the case after all those "performance" improvements.

Unplayable with those 3-4 seconds of lag on every action.
    then buy an ssd, they are not expensive........
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Nah, my SSD is fine. If you can revert to a previous patch and it works fine, that's the right place to start. :xf-wink:
    clearly not, the game works for me,
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

I have a SSD and I can tell you switching screens has more lag than it did a few months ago. It was fine before but now I'm seeing an annoying delay.
    your SSD might be broken, download "diskchecup" do a search and if you see errors you probablly need to buy a new one, my old one had alot of errors so I had to upgrade it.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Please fix the game .... HUUUGE loading times whenever I go for trading screen, smithing, post battle results everything takes like 5 seconds until render is fully complete ............
    not the game, buy an SSD, for me it takes 1-2 seconds.
  11. Marriage - please make it less "random"

just go to the leader of the clan of the one you want to marry and ask him/her directly, then you can avoid the persuade thing and marry instantly.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

thanks. maybe tomorrow :razz:?
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Well, the live test has been sitting there for 4 hours so you're probably right.
    how can you see this?
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Thursday update coming? Steamdb action for live and beta.
    it is Thursday, today. doubt it.
  15. Sturgia 1.6.1

is sturgia any better now?with the changes to the troops and stuff.
Back
Top Bottom