Recent content by Holy Shift

1. Holy Shift

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Char Creation Without Any Culture Bonus

Now I can finally have 0 intelligence.
    I dont think that developers going to allow it if this happens. When you creating char; all attributes are 2 by default.
  2. Holy Shift

Resolved There is a Bug at Caravan Companions Probably.

I experienced the same. I'm sorry that i stole your time. I was thinking there is bug cause incomes were different from my other games.
  3. Holy Shift

Resolved There is a Bug at Caravan Companions Probably.

2 of my caravans aint getting any profit or they are bringing income next to zero. I have other caravans and they dont have problem. This problematic 2 caravans are raised at the same time and i think this is cause. They are not travelling exact same towns but they are at same regions. Maybe...
  4. Holy Shift

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Char Creation Without Any Culture Bonus

Yes. Players will give their focus an attribute points freely at cost of no culture bonus.
  5. Holy Shift

Resolved Gang Leader Need Weapons Quest

I got same amount of needed equipment in my inventory. I realesed that my some other weapons are missing including a one handed sword, a shield, a non couchable lance and probably more. There was still 5 of quest weapons in inventory.
  6. Holy Shift

SP - Quests Let the Quest Caravan Join Us under an Army

This will fix problems caused by party speeds.
  7. Holy Shift

Resolved Terrible Problem

I was in a Vlandian army, We were at war with Empire, A Battanian party attacked an Empire party near us, We joined to fight and we won but when after we return to campaign map i've learned that i've been taken prisoner and i've been released because captor army is dispersed. I was seperated...
  8. Holy Shift

SP - Economy Remove the Limit of Workshops

If you dont wanna get higher income for each.
  9. Holy Shift

SP - Economy Really Insist in Those Workshop Profits?

I got 0 income continously from a tanner and 0-150 from smithy. You made the singleplayer unplayable. I was barely getting positive income while i get 500 income from each workshops and negative many times. All the party i have and companion parties. What was the purpose of lowering the profits...
  10. Holy Shift

Workshop Incomes

I get profit between 0-150 dinar and there is still bound number of workshops per clan tier. I cant even maintain main army with this income.
  11. Holy Shift

Need More Info A Single Bug That Made Campaign Totally Unplayable

I got 'exortion by deserters quest'. NPC lord started to loot village, quest abandoned but 'waiting in village' screen stuck just because all the selections are gone. Game kept going and going i got nothing to stop waiting at vilage. (I tried to talk with vilage npc and reload the game). This...
  12. Holy Shift

Resolved Crossbowmen and Companions Joining to Malee Infantry with Startup

It is still the same after 27.07.2020 patch despite there writes its solved at patch notes. These troops still start at group 1 by default and return to group 1 with every save load.
  13. Holy Shift

SP - General 'Council of the Commons' doesnt Give Influence

and AI is less likely to vote for this decision.
  14. Holy Shift

SP - General Allow to Create Kingdom without Settlement

Just because we cant create army and call our very clan members to it unless we are in a kingdom.
Back
Top Bottom