Recent content by HockeyMike24

1. HockeyMike24

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Family/Clan members should be fully customizable

They always end up looking nothing like you and I think it would just add a lot of roleplay value to be able to change siblings and children's height, face, everything. I would love to make a scared up tall fat warrior brother for example. At least let the character take the character traits of...
  2. HockeyMike24

SP - General Refine popular mods and make them DLC for console

As a console player I can understand that mods are unlikely or just too hard to implement into consoles. However I would be willing to pay for more content. Especially total conversion mods if they were made into DLC. This is my most played game on the PS5 and I wish there was more ways for us...
  3. HockeyMike24

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

• Fiefless Kingdom Destruction
      • Kingdoms that lose all of their fiefs no longer linger around. Instead, they get destroyed.
      • The kingdom’s clans become independent, inheriting its diplomatic stances and relations. Over time, they can join available kingdoms or wither away if they fail to do so for more than four weeks.
    Would add for some interesting gameplay if some of the clans that become independent ended up turning into looter or a new form of deserter clan.
  4. HockeyMike24

Reading the Console Reviews coming in is simply mind boggling

Console player here - I have put in 70 hours since release and haven't started to get bored yet. In fact I just keep discovering new features in the game like a town that just rebelled for example. The comments about this game lacking content are just laughable. I got my monies worth 30 hours of gameplay ago.
  5. HockeyMike24

Can my old laptop run Bannerlord?

Would run, but expect 30-40 FPS on lowest.
    Ok thanks, I think I'll see how it runs when it comes out before I upgrade. Are the recommended specs on the Steam page good enough to run at the highest settings? If I upgrade I want to get the best experience.
  6. HockeyMike24

Can my old laptop run Bannerlord?

I'm worried if my laptop will be able to run the game decently or not. I play most games on PS4 so I'm in no way a PC expert. I wouldn't mind medium to low settings but I'd like to be able to experience the game decently at least 30fps. i7 -4700HQ CPU @ 2.4GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 16 GB RAM
Back
Top Bottom