Recent content by hiul

1. hiul

Dev Blog 20/12/18

NPC99 said:
    Will that tracking of major events be accessible in a dynamic encyclopaedia where the player can look up an NPC and see relevant notes? For example, there might be a note on the entry for an NPC that I’ve never met, which says I stole a back alley from his/her uncle. It would be great if our own encyclopaedia entry summarised how the rest of Caladria perceived us through our playing style - player X shows little loyalty to his/her faction leader, lacks generosity and is a bad character to cross as he/she carries grudges and plots revenge.

yeah would be nice to see life record but not just only player but also include other NPC life experience too like in dwarf fortress legends mode.
  2. hiul

Dev Blog 20/12/18

some dainty maiden with nothing to recommend her but vast tracts of land
      :shifty:
  3. hiul

Dev Blog 13/12/18

charger said:
    I think it does, when you start out with a small party and the one watchman in you party guy goes from a long haired redhead to a bald guy to a guy with short black hair in the space of three fights.

You might not have noticed, but I did.

The persistent troops mod is possibly my favourite mod. Losing a soldier with a name and a history has more impact than losing a nameless grunt, and besides not everyone plays as a lord with a massve army

same, would be better if they are persistent, for me it make it feel like a troop is a troop that have their own life and the bond of following us and feel of hardship in upgradding them to elite unit not just cannon fodder that you can ditch, it give immersion to me and give impact of losing them or take revenge on who kill them, when i dont need them i just put them in garrison and imagine them to form a good life or retire there and try to be a good lord for them.

while it is the opposite of companion, i always send them as front line since they never die so i never care nor it form an impact to me, and force me to only take companion that wont *****ing against each other, to me companion is the perfect cannon fodder it help distract enemy too.
  4. hiul

Dev Blog 13/12/18

i just remember will troop also age ? or only the lord ?

are villager or peasant and maybe troop randomize every time we battle or come to village or town like in warband ? or they will stay like that after generated ? i dont know the term is i dont think preset is the correct term but something like that but after random generate once, and since from the description look like we can marry peasant so to whooing a peasant or have a relationship i think they wont be random anymore.

will npc have their own life record ? would be nice to read them, something like in dwarf fortress history mode or recent game scroll of taiwu
  5. hiul

Dev Blog 29/11/18

i hope the season is not just an eye candy it need to have some impact. either affecting some production, food type, or giving effect to the army or in battle or maybe generating some events.
  6. hiul

Dev Blog 22/11/18

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    Dq6eH__X0AArNJo
    DqXAdBMX4AAJ4L8
    DqXAdUcWwAYYoNx
    DqNUv9QWkAA-Iwz

the landscape look nice, i wonder what yaga think about your tree, and good luck with your game, it interest me at least even though i dont know what your game will be about.
  7. hiul

Dev Blog 22/11/18

im curious about the children aging will they keep grow up ? or stay as children until we die or retire ? can the children be appointed as squire for other lord or knight ? i hope theres no limit for children number and spouse i want to have a harem, or maybe at least the limit is according to their culture.
  8. hiul

Dev Blog 15/11/18

Harmi said:
    Ahh, I am so stupid. :sad: I would've so much wanted to ask something from him. If you read this, can you please still answer this:

Do we have an additional spare animation in multiplayer that we can activate with some buttons, such as F+1 F+2 etc? Such as
    "I surrender and throw a weapon to dirt - animation" (Potentially you could trick someone by taking a spare dagger and kill them with it)
    "Waving hand animation" (This could be really useful in some multiplayer situations when you need to show a way for your friends)
    "Insulting gestures", (I don't know what kind of insulting gestures the soldiers used to show in sieges to their enemies, but I bet they did some)
    "I'm so scared, acting"
    I used to love the musical instruments in Napoleonic wars mod, I hope we carry instruments in battlefield also in Bannerlord.

Thanks, I am a huge fan of your animation work. The Bird animation especially made me very impressed and I was staring it for a while.

enemy troop choose to surrender in middle of battle would be nice too for single player and an option to spare the surrender would be nice though if it implemented so our troop will ignore them and chase the rest that try to runaway so after the battle end we can capture them or we can massacre them all the same, heck maybe even animation of capturing the surrender like binding them with rope or using man catcher tool if TW make the special troop for it maybe for bounty hunter troop like slave hunter or something, since the surrender probably stay in place i think the animation can work like the catapult animation as an example.
    also a musical troop would be nice for single player too it may can help boost moral and help form troop formation type skill smoothly and get to hear more musical song or noise.
  9. hiul

Dev Blog 15/11/18

yeah need more falling in different angle and position and less balooney bump, i feel pain when the spear hit him, it look like it hit right in his crotch  :dead:

will there be different breed of dog ?
    if war dog implemented i hope there will be warboar and warcow too i heard it use as a stampede attack by burning their tail maybe as for one use in battle and losing food or cattle source in exchange and probably only move in one straight direction as hit or miss thing but if they die just think as our enemy help getting our food back...... or even cat fire like what genghis khan do in their siege as tactical option or for sabotage option but TW will probably get sued by peta thought hmm.....
  10. hiul

Dev Blog 08/11/18

Terco_Viejo said:
    AJIexander said:
    Good day! Question for new blog.

I like the combat system in Banerlord, whether it can become even more spectacular and beautiful in the future?

For example:
    -parry strikes (rework chember mechanics);
    -charge infantry;
    -dodging strikes;
    -pull the rider off his horse;
    -the ability to cause damage with weapons without the use
    of a strike (the rider came upon a javelin);
    -squat.

The animation of crouching is very necessary, more than anything to perform formations correctly; hopefully it will be available in Bannerlord.
    I don't understand "the ability to cause damage with weapons without the use of a strike (the rider came upon a javelin);", can you explain?

i think he mean lances when horse move in certain speed it can automatically hit without we use thrust action, and i guess that need a double edge effect like when enemy bracing the spear and we keep charging to enemy spear it can give damage due to the horse speed just like the lance mechanism.
  11. hiul

Dev Blog 01/11/18

Sr_Um2 said:
    Will the movements of the fabric be caused by movement or by some kind of "wind"?
    In case it is the wind, we will see things like dust and sandstorms? Just curiosity.

yeah i hope so too considering bannerlord gonna have weather, it need to do something rather than just eye candy.
    even better if the wind will also affect projectile and other stuff like fire maybe.
  12. hiul

Dev Blog 25/10/18

DanAngleland said:
    Lolbash said:
    You know you can just press the Backspace key in Warband  and you will see every single troop location?

I think that is exactly what froggyluv was saying, though it has been stated before that there is no such tactical map in Bannerlord, so it is worth discussing line of sight.

oh so there wont be stuff like that......

will there still have invisible wall border in bannerlord ? wonder how TW gonna deal that ? its pretty exploitable especially against mounted troop.
  13. hiul

Dev Blog 25/10/18

Terco_Viejo said:

maybe that person dont have enough strength to pull it properly.
    wonder will TW gonna add different type of drawing bow method too.

Lemondude said:
    You're just nitpicking. Such a small thing you didnt even notice until somebody specifically pointed it out to you. And you have to remember that Bannerlord isn't based completely on real life, maybe in Calradia composite bows are made differently???

most devblog have nitpick realism comment like this, like mongol horse, tree or plant stuff, pulling sword from back scabbard etc. but honestly i think this help improve or correcting bannerlord anyway besides of learning new stuff.
  14. hiul

Dev Blog 18/10/18

John.M said:
    Don't forget one of these
    220px-Kuniyoshi_-_6_Select_Heroes_%28S81.5%29%2C_A_back_view_of_Onikojima_Yatar%C3%B4_Kazutada_in_armor_holding_a_spear_and_a_severed_head.jpg

why stop with just one ?  :razz:

275px-Beijing-Opera2.jpg
  15. hiul

Dev Blog 18/10/18

JuanNieve said:
    I hope they add tugs for khuzait
    rGUJ6XJ.jpg

yeah a unique kind of flag shape for each faction would be nice like this one for empire

draco5.jpg

and maybe for aserai i dont know what date is it from just stumble it in google and i think that look nice but would be better if its not flag shape like if someone here know any unique shape for the arabian culture or for other faction.

220px-Yahy%C3%A2_ibn_Mahm%C3%BBd_al-W%C3%A2sit%C3%AE_006.jpg

also i think the flag pole or whatever it is called seems to thick or heavy for someone to carry around in one hand.
    4PxS3.jpg

and also here is another sword sheath/scabbard in the back for you TW guys to consider as new 2h sheath/ scabbard model.

MCI-3338_7_.png

ofscienceand_6473_600x600.jpg

beside of this one if you guys never see it before 
    th

back-scabbard.jpg

1a91d90d01acdbdfadce4f08f5904e8d.jpeg

after all most problem or argument in putting sword especially 2h sword in the back is the impossible to quick draw and hard to put it back and this type of scabbard or sheath can solve that problem even though its not protect it from the element, but it can be an excused like it only carry it like that only in battle or as skallagrim mention in the video by wrap it with some soft material maybe fur or soft leather or animal skin.

and watching skallagrim video can help knowing what the realism faction thinking of back scabbard, besides seem like its not really that inaccurate either for carrying sword in the back with this small sheath or string, i think just need some modification to look like medieval stuff.

another design from shadiversity

Back
Top Bottom