Recent content by Hirano

1. Hirano

What is going on with the armour 3d modelling?

It's not really on topic but what botheres me with a lot ot the equipment are the values. You take a look at a helmet and see it has a mail coif and a face guard but for some reason it has worse values than other similiar helmets that do not.

From Worst to best
    x0YOM.jpg
    KCs0c.jpg

Price1525
    Weight1.5
    Tier3
    Armor20

qmnQ4.jpg
    Zxeb0.jpg

Price1865
    Weight1.8
    Tier4
    Armor22

q8uI1.jpg
    6sE7S.jpg

Price2826
    Weight1.4
    Tier4
    Armor24

For me it should be the other way around with the Northern Goggled helmet being the best.

This, but I also think that some helmets should have a lot more armor than they have now, for example, and I don't know if it's just my luck, but the vlandians helms seem to jump from 27 armor to 40+ and I never have seen a 30-40 being sold on the shops
  2. Hirano

Who learns the smithing recipes?

You can smelt with anyone, of course, if you have someone with a perk is better to do with him, but all the party has access to the unlocked parts
  3. Hirano

Resolved Memory Leak? Patch e1.0.4 GPU overload on low settings

Mine is even more strange up until 1.0.4 my game was running smoothly and now I can't even move on the campaign map without my fps drops to 15, the strange part is checking on the task manager my CPU is at 20% ~ 30% and the GPU is 50% at max, I just tried again, in a fight with 5 recruits against 12 looters, on very low, when I got close to the enemy my fps dropped to 6.
    My Specs:
    i7 7700HQ @2.8GHz
    GTX 1060 6Gb
    16Gb of RAM
    Already checked and the right GPU is selected
  4. Hirano

Need More Info (Gradually Improving) Performance Issues even on 250v250- High End Hardware and Medium settings

Something definitely happened after 1.0.4 before I could play on medium settings without any problem since the patch my game barely keeps 30fps. Right now even the campaign map is getting low fps, around 15 before was always on 60.
    Ps. My specs are:
    i7 7700hq
    gtx1060 6gb
    16gb ddr4
    the game is on a HDD
    I was really impressed by how it ran on my laptop
  5. Hirano

Where are Imperial Vigla Recruits?

I think just powerful notables can sell them, for my last playthrough i found some in villages near zeonica
  6. Hirano

Patch Notes e1.0.5

I just want to ask on the past patch 1.0.4. it said it ''reintroduced'' 200 items? What are these items?
    Probably the ones marked as MP only, like most of the heavy armors, crossbows and other high tier stuff
  7. Hirano

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

Maybe attributes points could give 10 skill lvls in each related skill and focus points give 5 lvls to that skill , so every 3 lvls you have 45 extra skill lvls to train
  8. Hirano

A piece of armor costing 600k...

The prices are bugged, MArda, i think, said yesterday that they are looking into it, since the last patch when they added those 200 items, most of my high tier stuff doubled price, had a bow going from 32k to 64k in the same city, after i reloaded after the update.
  9. Hirano

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

As for companions, the problem is that they are just too high level when you recruit them, making them impossible to level up. The simple fix would be to make them lower level so that you can level them up (especially in fighting skills, where they pretty much all have around 60-90 in ALL skills).

It's like if in Baldur's gate every companion you found was already level 20.
    There is a thread saying that the wanderers are not companions like in warband it a new mechanic and that companions, the ones were you can customize from low Lvl, will probably be added later
  10. Hirano

Xbox Edition

Callum said on Reddit some time ago, take with a grain of salt, that they will try to bring to the consoles together with the full release
  11. Hirano

TOP Imperial equipment

I think the shops are broken, 9h playing on vlandian territory and still can't find chainmail, only found mail boots
  12. Hirano

Tactics skill: No fun

It Is written win against odds. So you can with regular battles, with a small party should happens often.
    Even if you have a bigger party it can increase, my party of 20 was fighting with 11 robbers and increased the same way
  13. Hirano

How munch renown is needed to increase party size?

I think is linked with your clan level. The rebuilding the clan quest made my party go from 20 to 45
  14. Hirano

Tactics skill: No fun

It increases on the normal battles too.
  15. Hirano

Cheats

If you go to documents/bannerlord/config/engine_config and change the cheat_mode to 1 you will enable the cheat mode but a don't know if all the commands are the same, I just had time test for health and teleport, and you will also have access to all the items
Back
Top Bottom