Recent content by hiner

1. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Video could still be processing but here you go.
  2. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

To be 100% brutally honest, the stretching of the walls and bridge of the second layer look rather bad.  Don't take it too personally though! :mrgreen:  I understand that the walls probably aren't tall enough, but there is a way to get around that.  What you do is place the original set of...
  3. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Pretty good for your first scene.  Just a small tip of advice , I would smooth out some of the terrain.  A few spots there are some jagged bumps, easily fixed though.  Keep up the good work!
  4. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Though that guy does a lot, he usually has a team of people(5-7) working on as many as 3-5 cities at one time. EDIT: http://westeroscraft.com/
  5. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

This is the OSP I was talking about: Rock And Mountain Pack EDIT:  A lot of the props in that pack are huge, but if scaled down correctly they can fit most scenes.  And if they're retextured of course.
  6. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Are those rock props from the Rock and Mountain OSP? That might explain it. Not to take anything away from bpopa but those don't look like native rocks.
  7. hiner

SP Modern Bannerlord Crimea game design doc tutorial (WIP)

I'm still trying to figure out if this is really a "Mod Under Construction or if it's a "Tutorial" as stated in the subject line. I would agree with Grandmaster, while yes you do have some very good looking models, if you can't actually work with the module system then you're going to be out of...
  8. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

That scene is at a whole other level. The bar has been set gentlemen.
  9. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

My one suggestion, and this is me just being nitt-picky, is to darken the clay pit.  Other than that, job well done so far.
  10. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

If you're open to using an OSP this is a good one for cliffs:  Rock And Mountain Pack Every time I press that button my game crashes  :? Looking good!
  11. hiner

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Anyone else?  I get the same problem except when I use Native AI w/ Formations, but even then if Freelancing the 2 armies just stare at each other some times.  I know Warband AI can be retarded, just don't remember it being like this with other mods with the Formations and AI Minimod.
  12. hiner

B Tutorial Scenes Scene making for Warband (VIDEOS+ENTRY POINTS)Updated 7/16/14

Sometimes if the besieger doesn't have a lot of troops, the besieged will sally forth.  Therefore that spawn point is for the sallying troops. Btw, thanks for the reply, I'll add those in.
  13. hiner

Comments: 3.0 Released

Ok, thanks for the reply guys! @Khamukkamu, glad you liked it and found it helpful!
  14. hiner

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Sidewalks  :D Will probably add a couple of small hills on opposite sides of the river.  Not a lot because this will end up being a city setting of sorts.  On regards to the ground texture.  I may end up choosing the NW's "Pebble" texture or I could just try to darken the "Village" texture...