Recent content by Hijodeleon

1. Hijodeleon

What do you think about throwing axes?

I believe that all weapons should be able to throw. Even if the heavier ones don't go as far and less strong throwers don't achieve the best effectiveness.
    As for throwing axes I use them with a character that fights on foot and they are very effective if you can aim well and have a high throwing level. Only the aiming and throwing speed is too slow to be able to throw all three units. Then you have to change the weapon or change the functionality of the weapon by converting it into a melee weapon. In this case it is a very fast but very short branch but it is also functional.

I think the problem is not so much in the weapon itself but in the concept of use in the game. If the use of the weapon was based on the sum of the character's skills, height and physical strength, and all weapons could be thrown, the game would be different. But that's my personal opinion
  2. Hijodeleon

Crouch order

Forgive me for interrupting your very deep but defunct conversation. For a moment I thought I was in the wrong forum, that I was in the Who's the Smartest Guy forum. But I just checked that yes, this is all about Bannerlord.

I wanted to ask a question, actually, two questions: why when we press the z key our character crouches down without any sense as if to defecate in the middle of a battle? and the other one is: Why only our character has the right to defecate in the middle of a battle while the others are in a shield wall? does this seem logical to some wise guy or realistic enough? sorry, those were three questions.

If it were possible for the rest in the shield wall to defecate at the same time, they could keep their shields over their heads while the archers could take care of the terrible situation, doesn't that seem like an effective enough tactic for a game that doesn't have much realism at least so far?

I hope no one is offended. My advice is to stay focused on the game with a realistic attitude so as not to be disappointed so soon. But I don't lose hope that one day all troops will be able to crouch.
  3. Hijodeleon

SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Regards.

On the first page of this Mod discussion, the balance of projectile troops was discussed.

The doubt of the good balance arose specifically in the troop of archers and they are compared with those of javelins. it was not even mentioned the slingers or stone shooters, although these are the first troops we obtain and with which we must win battles. It could be because they seem less important.

Tingyun responded very well to this question (in my opinion).

Although I am not an expert on the subject of modification, I consider that the projectile troops are very well balanced in everything related to them and I am really surprised how well they are balanced.

I consider that the use of these troops is essential in a stage of the game in which you do not have an army of elite troops, but that does not mean that it is an unusable army for it.

In VC basically the combat is not necessarily defined by the quality of the troops because the good use of inexperienced troops can lead to victory if the other factors that influence the battle are taken into account.

In this video we can see that neither the quality of the troops, nor that of the player's character, nor that of the player himself defined an overwhelming victory. If you want to see it.

With the good use of the land, the good use of the projectiles taking care of their quantity and quality, the maneuvers of the player (provocation, waste of enemy projectiles, positioning of the enemy army in combat), the formation and the orders given to the army not only Victory was achieved but also no casualties, although the enemy army was superior in quality.

In a frontal confrontation the enemy army would have devastated the player's army by the quality of its troops causing a total loss, although this one was superior in number. But it did not happen that way and it was very far from this thanks to the projectile troops, a combination of javelins, archers and mostly not even slingers but stone throwers, but above all: the good balance of the Mod.

4. Hijodeleon

Modificar y poner Texturas

Saludos. ¿Podrian dar una explicacion de todo lo que se necesita hacer mas detallada? por ejemplo como se usa tambien el openBRF o cual de todos los plugins que aparecen es el que hay que instalar
Back
Top Bottom