Recent content by hidude123

1. hidude123

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Well this was just posted on the kickstarter comments.

Creator Warhorse Studios 15 minutes ago
    So again and correctly - there are NO QTEs in our combat system. You can directly control various action, move freely while not having to hassle with camera (although you have complete control over it). Or course you have to react to counter action and this might look like a QTE in the video. We hate QTEs, trust me :smile:
    It is hard to explain it briefly in text. The system is very unique and we will reveal more info about in upcoming updates.

Suppose we will just have to wait to see what the combat system will be like.
  2. hidude123

Screenshots / Videos

Just some pic's of dead Brits and defense of the town.

kszh.jpg

pcn9.jpg
  3. hidude123

Rome II: Total War

Chariots have nothing on Babar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8YG3eugQKc
  4. hidude123

Join our Nationstates region

Several musicians have recently produced songs in which "Violet" sings silly and offensive things, causing outcries of horror from the Order of Violet.

My people worships a colour time to outlaw religion again it seems.
  5. hidude123

Join our Nationstates region

Raystars is ranked 57th in Taleworlds and 85,471st in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens, scoring -8 on the Kitten Softness Rating.

Could be due to this i suppose
    Poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment
    but suppose we will never know.
  6. hidude123

The Comprehensive Napoleonic Wars Guide

Good idea but one thing
    When fighting cavalry, be sure to move in front of the horse. In this case, you'll either get bumped by the horse, or land a successful stab on the horse either killing or rearing the horse,
    I was under the impression you could no longer rear horse's with a bayonet.
  7. hidude123

Kilts in pw ?

We are currently in the 21st century so 18th century would be 1700s so what he said is correct.
  8. hidude123

An awesum idea!

For this to work you would have to have a very ... mature ( hate using that word but cant think of another to use here) community who would follow all the rules and wouldn't well troll and all you would end up with is 5 people playing who are all saying there king with no men.

Also 1 live per character is a bad idea you will just end up with a lot of pissed of people complaining to admins how they where killed unfairly.

The best thing for what your suggesting is a coop campaign with has been suggested so many times and which i hope is in Bannerlord but we don't know yet.

Although i suppose there's WRP but that's up to you if you want to go there.
  9. hidude123

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

We got info well the name. Unless everyone already knew the name and i am slow
  10. hidude123

Second Brytenwalda Multiplayer Campaign: The Departure of the Legions

If i can still apply i would like to

Individuals players:

. Nick Hidude123
    . Your Favourite Nation: Roman
    . Your preferred Nation: Roman
    . Position to be occupied (Roman or Pict Ranks):Tribunus Laticlavius:
    . Position you wish to take (Roman or Pict Ranks):Tribunus Laticlavius:
  11. hidude123

⚜ 33éme Régiment D'infanterie Légère ⚜

Steam Name: Hidude123
    Taleworlds Name: Hidude123
    Nationality: UK
    Previous regiments: 1st yorks
    Why do you want to join us?: I have played with some of the regiment before and haven't played competitively for awhile on Napoleonic Wars for awhile and would like to get back into it. 
  12. hidude123

Euro 2012 - General discussion+ Bets + TW Fantasy Football Tournament

Have to say i am impressed with Denmark right now.
  13. hidude123

MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

This is just a quote from the fourm

Servers down 11/06/2012
    For today (I think for today, or at least until the evening) our servers are down for maintenance of the hosting. I hope the wait will be short, we can not stop playing so easily. It´s time for crafting and trading!

Sorry for this issue...
  14. hidude123

Napoleonic Wars in real life

A Pimp :wink:
  15. hidude123

Musket vs Crossbow

yeah i deleted it thought you said range not the effective range i really should re read more.
Back
Top Bottom