Recent content by Heskeytime

1. Heskeytime

#GAME OVER# BoE ended, but there's something else coming

Loved this mod, squeezed more raw potential out of the base game than any other mod i've seen. I'll follow any multiplayer mod your team makes of Bannerlord with great interest.
  2. Heskeytime

MP Native Calradia Adventures - Invasion RPG| VOTE FOR REVIVAL!

Ah, shoulda checked here sooner. Sucks about your hosting being down atm, was wondering why i couldn't log in and get my sweet fix
  3. Heskeytime

MP Native Calradia Adventures - Invasion RPG| VOTE FOR REVIVAL!

Great mod, really fun and addictive. Dedicated 'last stand' brawler vs waves of bots with persistent loot and levelling up. Maps are well designed and bots are smarter than your average player. What's not to like?
  4. Heskeytime

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

In a previous post about ranged you wanted people to explain why ranged is like this ingame without mentioning 'In history...', yet now you're claiming it should be rebalanced to be powerful based on history? Combat of the era in this part of the world did not have a heavy emphasis on bows...
  5. Heskeytime

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

Have you done the same tests in Native vs a shield-heavy faction like Nords? Messing around with army compositions to find who wins vs pure infantry?
  6. Heskeytime

Need help on sieges.

I understand, and your english is excellent i would have assumed you were a native speaker. If you want the city for yourself the above advice is good, get as many elite troops as possible, you'll tear through the enemy garrison even on hardest settings. What i do is beat as many armies in the...
  7. Heskeytime

Need help on sieges.

Wish i knew. Tbh that always happened to me even on native when i waited the full time, if i initiated the siege i'd always go in alone. So i'm in the habit of either attacking completely alone, or making sure i can get an AI lord to do the attack then join him, in native it worked even better...
  8. Heskeytime

Sharpe

What's the one where Sharpe hits a nun with a chicken?
  9. Heskeytime

Hollywood version of the Ghost in the Shell

That element of the anime seemed overhyped, i heard it had that great reputation for deep analysis and all i saw was an action anime where sometimes it was necessary for the protagonist to get naked so that her camo worked. Also a scene where a group of robo-tanks who had ear-bleedingly shrill...
  10. Heskeytime

Problems everywhere

When you launch warband, select 'Configure', 'Advanced' and force single threading through there, that helped me a lot with performance issues, for some reason the DLC is very poorly optimised and many people have trouble running it even on good computers. The world map lags for certain when...
  11. Heskeytime

Sharpe

I recently re-watched ''Sharpe's Eagle'' and was surprised to see the evil, young, privileged officer upstart who challenges Sharpe in that episode is played by a young Daniel Craig lol, with curly brown hair! Sharpe had a pretty dismal budget for most of the episodes, it's only the last few...
  12. Heskeytime

Multiplayer: Spears utterly broken.

Lol, the spear-slapping xD reminds me of my fave bit from 300 where they say 'In this mountain pass their numbers count for nothing!' then they defend against the first wave and immediately charge out of the pass, break formation and start swinging their spears over their heads. With tactics...
  13. Heskeytime

Multiplayer: Spears utterly broken.

Still wonder why anyone would bother using a sword on that gamemode, you're most likely to bounce off the champion, but with a spear it's almost like the armour makes no difference.
  14. Heskeytime

Bannerlord Complaint Predictions

It's a great thread, i'm fairly sure we all know exactly what people are going to complain about regardless of how Bannerlord turns out. That's the point of this thread. Eg. No amount of realism will ever be realistic enough for some people, but other people will say it's too realistic at the...