Recent content by Hertog Jan

1. Hertog Jan

Bugs reporting thread

Cool, looking forward to it :smile:

Nice idea of the hoplite armor. Do any of the troops use them? If not, then it would be good like it is. The player can decide for them self if he wants to be immortal

About the native stuff, for example one of the items i was thinking of was:
    latest
  2. Hertog Jan

Bugs reporting thread

Hey! Nice mod :smile: Really enjoy playing it.

Some bugs i encountered:
    (All) Akinakes and Persian Cavalry swords stats dont match their models. They are really small but have a length of 97
    soqwsi.jpg
    n3w8j6.jpg
    Here compared with a axe with 71 reach :smile:
    34gx0no.jpg

Many shields of different sizes are size 100
    2en7rth.jpg

The hoplite armor goes over other body armors.
    14wsqs2.jpg

Light brown 'Leather boots' model is to big i think
    2e3a4jm.jpg

And last one, all 'thorax' armors (so not the linothorax) have to short arms  and flooting hands. Such a shame because i love how they look!
    2nl8yt5.jpg

Hope this helps and keep up the good work!

PS About the lack of armor for woman bodies, i know you are looking in to it, but maybe you could use some of the leather and pelt stuff from native. Just like you did with the sarranid padded armor, i like that one :smile:
  3. Hertog Jan

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

aekilju said:
    Eh, there's this one too.

Bannerlord_10.jpg
    Is that a Hobbit?
  4. Hertog Jan

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Jason L. said:
    Carrying 5 apples can't be the same as carrying 5 cucumbers. I don't know why someone can think otherwise...It is more realistic to put a restriction on how many 2 handed weapons one can carry than to consider that a dagger takes the same space as a two handed weapon.... My suggestions :
    A) 1) One two handed weapon or polearm and only
        2)One regular sword or one handed axe or mace.
        3) One bow or crossbow with ammunition
        4)One shield
      5)One short sword or Dagger or knife .
    It is the standard arms recommended for the Byzantine soldier of both infantry or cavalry by Emperor Leo 6th the Wise in his "Stratigikon"
    B) Alternative: Give 5 slots and make two handed weapon occupy two of them.....   
    Edit:
    C) Make available two inventories , one for small objects and one for bigger ones with four slots either one.

I like your idea on the restrictions on the slots, so certain combinations will not be possible depending on the sheating position. So when you are carrying a large bag with javelins, you can't also have a 2h-er on your back.

I'd like to see this combined with unsheatable weapons like cRPG has. For example lances or large pikes. You will start equipped with them but when you change weapon, you drop it on the ground instead of sheating it.

And I'd also like to see two slots on horses for some weapons and shields. So no slot for a lance, but for some extra arrow, a mace or a shield etc.
  5. Hertog Jan

Patch Previews + Newsblogs - 0.6

Hmm Brytenwalda. Not a big fan of tripping, shield bash, horse speed scaling and burying the dead. Well at least most of those features  are optional.
  6. Hertog Jan

Congrats on the subboard!

Good luck!!  :D
  7. Hertog Jan

SP Medieval [WB] AD 1200 (1.600) from 09.02.2018

Yeah. My laptop took about 15 - 20 min to load first play. After that normal loading time.
  8. Hertog Jan

SP Medieval [WB] AD 1200 (1.600) from 09.02.2018

It takes some time before it starts.

@Galin Eldar
    Love what you did to the taverns!
  9. Hertog Jan

[WB][S]Bellum Imperii

Nice idea btw to split some of the factions. I want to play with the Frisii  :cool:
  10. Hertog Jan

[WB][S]Bellum Imperii

Illyruim = Illyricum

edit:
    Did you use this map as reference?
    Map%252520of%252520Roman%252520Empire%2525202%252520Color%255B1%255D.gif

Then its still Illyriu:razz:
  11. Hertog Jan

SP Antiquity [WB] Roman Imperial

Huh? You want the Roman Kingdom as your timeframe? But the troop tree you posted doesnt really match. You even have praetorians as troops.
  12. Hertog Jan

SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

This looks awesome. Great scenes. I like the blunt end of the training spears in the jousting screen, nice detail.
Back
Top Bottom