Recent content by Herofellas

1. Herofellas

Bannerlord Photography

Taking a break in the middle of a siege The BANNERLORD Awesome AFTERMATH
  2. Herofellas

Barter Offer Accepted

I did not engage barter with anyone ( i m the ruler clan) i think my clan members are doing barter with other nobles and i saw i just got a castle from it and it makes me think if they are going to make a bad deal and sell any of our towns/castles?
  3. Herofellas

Arrow realism

First of all there are no plate armors in the game second I have seen an arrow penetrate a hard surface like it's going in a block of butter, surely it was way more faster than 70m/s )))
  4. Herofellas

Arrow realism

If you make a good search on this you will see arrows has the same effects as a bullet so nothing stops it only the very high-density objects such as sandbags.
  5. Herofellas

Game crash while choosing an heir.

It's probably not a fully finished or missed part of the game in a couple of weeks all these will be in-game fully
  6. Herofellas

This is awesome

I was cutting looters 2 by 2 with my 2H axe and they were screaming "you are too strong" and something like "God help us aghhh" this is ****ing awesome <3
  7. Herofellas

[Question / Request] Addition of a roadmap

I would love to see a roadmap as well
  8. Herofellas

Hastati Units

I remember that they decided to add players being able to join to minor factions so it will be in the full game most probably
  9. Herofellas

Hastati Units

Not really. Next updates we might be able to join minor factions and recruit their troops
  10. Herofellas

Hastati Units

You can wound them in battle and then take their men as slaves, then recruit them.
  11. Herofellas

Becoming the King/Emperor of a faction

Only 1 crush at a castle siege happen to me otherwise I have never headed an issue with a single thing you wrote here everything is working very fine and I have +30 hours already