Recent content by Hero_of_Ferelden

1. Hero_of_Ferelden

EU Native Battle Open Fantasy Warband League

Was he not banned last tourney? That ran pretty smoothly from what I recall, apart from a DDoS in the final.
  2. Hero_of_Ferelden

EU Native Battle Open Fantasy Warband League

most of people would like to keep playing even if they have to play with grynn
    most turks, you mean
  3. Hero_of_Ferelden

[WLL] Play of the Tournament Submission Thread

guess I'll put this here as well then, 2 for 1;
    despair winning a 1v3, messius & iron guard winning a... 2v4? (or: iron guard winning a 1v1 :^) )

still lost 12 - 3 lol

monopolish??
  4. Hero_of_Ferelden

[WRT] Free Agents

Can play from the 18th

Name: Anchor
    Nationality: UK
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AnchorTheMean/
    Preferred Class: Inf
  5. Hero_of_Ferelden

Native competitive maps tier list discussion

5FPA3i5.png
  6. Hero_of_Ferelden

Future Plans

It's naïve of you to think that matchmaking will even be used once custom servers are released. Imo you are wasting time and resources trying to improve it.
  7. Hero_of_Ferelden

What happened?

I agree with Orion's point about drops adding artificial depth to warband competitive. If shield drops for archers were seen as a necessity (and done by every comp team) then why not just give them the option to purchase them? That's just one example, but it's less of a faffe and easier for new players. Could argue that it might mess up the balance of public play, but Warband was a poorly balanced game anyway.
  8. Hero_of_Ferelden

Tournament staff is not allowing new strong teams to form.

The fact that they’re unwilling to play 1 season in Div B is probably a good indication they’d just disband if they fail to challenge DM/RM.
  9. Hero_of_Ferelden

The Art of Blading - Warband Podcast

Would be good to get people on to talk about other modules tbh
  10. Hero_of_Ferelden

The Art of Blading - Warband Podcast

Counts for nothing when we lost to PE though :facepalm:
  11. Hero_of_Ferelden

EU Native Battle Completed [Carnage Fantasy League] Player Sign-Ups

Signing up as reserve

Name: Anchor
    Nationality: UK
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AnchorTheMean/
    Prefered Class: Inf/Ranger
    Past Teams / Experience: A few
  12. Hero_of_Ferelden

[NC2021] Suggestions

cuz the number of players in BL is even less than in Warband, so it makes no sense to forbid them to play together.
    I don't know if this is the case for BL, but the reason people were so against BeNe in Warband was because Netherlands were perfectly capable of making a team, but Belgium were not. Ideally what should have happened was Belgium should have joined another nation that was also struggling for players.
  13. Hero_of_Ferelden

Tournament suggestions V2

Absurd. NA won against Poland by winning a set on the POLISH HOME SERVER. If that's not a demonstration of skill then I don't know what is.
    It's not a demonstration of skill; it's a demonstration of Poland throwing a set.
  14. Hero_of_Ferelden

Tournament suggestions V2

Has there ever been a fantasy league that managed to get from start to finish without a lot of teams dropping out?

People are only ever interested in either how much they go for (if it's draft) or what tier they've been placed in, past that is irrelevant. It's been like this for years.
    Previous fantasy leagues ran alongside other big tourneys, so if players are only given the option of playing in a fantasy league then I'd imagine they'd be more dedicated to it.
Back
Top Bottom