Recent content by Hernanxd16

1. Hernanxd16

Diplomacy for 1.174

module_strings
  2. Hernanxd16

Sneaking and stealth quests

I was expecting that the one who created the op answer the question. I think his response would be interesting.
  3. Hernanxd16

Sneaking and stealth quests

What is a "silenced crossbow"?
  4. Hernanxd16

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

No, its only in Spanish, and I don't think it will get an english translation.
  5. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 11/04/19

I have a question related to this blog, there wil be a loading screen or a menu between the battle in the walls and the one in the keep?
  6. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 04/04/19

I suppose they will be useful in the beginning of the game when the player can't afford a trained horse and/or doesn't have the required skill to use them.
  7. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 04/04/19

The same horses but trained to be war horses.
  8. Hernanxd16

Combo attacks

I don't want "combo attacks". Where is the fun if you can spam the enemy with attacks and he can't defend herself? Do you really find fun that?
  9. Hernanxd16

SP Tutorial Module System Complete Guide to Adding Factions

The king id is "trp_kingdom_7_lord" and you are assingning the town to "trp_knight_7_lord", have you checked that?
  10. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 04/04/19

+1 I hope you can tell us a little more about this topic, Callum. Also, could we see in game diferent hair color in horses of the same breed?
  11. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 29/03/19

https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1742232339944505210/
  12. Hernanxd16

Finisher moves

That's a good question. Maybe he think Bannerlord is an upcoming Assassins Creed. His profile pic is a very good response to all his proposed features for Bannerlord.