Recent content by here4peer

1. here4peer

Party view modding

Yes, I'm having the same issue here. I'd like to edit the menu and add actions to buttons I created but this seems maybe a little tricky.
    I haven't seen any mods that are close to what I am trying to do, thats why I think it's impossible right now to do it properly.
  2. here4peer

Party view modding

I've been as far as getting to know how all the hooks work, it's just a matter of where to hook onto which is causing massive headaches. I think modding support for this kind of UI isn't yet finished.

Imo your solution that is a bit too hacky of a way to do it haha
  3. here4peer

Need More Info (PC Crash/Shutdown) Bannerlord is causing my new gaming PC to reboot mid-game! Very alarming! (2080ti, 9700k)

And it says "Windows did not properly shut down" with no real other information.

And thank you very much by the way for going out of your way to help me out. I'm also hoping that seeing the dev's response to my thread might give others hope for a fix in the near future.
    Now that's super interesting it is caused by bannerlords and its based around the clr.dll

This is my crash (do note its not a bsod):
    Description
    Faulting Application Path: E:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5e8e07bc
    Fault Module Name: clr.dll
    Fault Module Version: 4.8.4150.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5e176fc2
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000000000061594
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 8192
    Additional Information 1: 3cae
    Additional Information 2: 3caebc37569153b714f44930d36d9727
    Additional Information 3: 3ab1
    Additional Information 4: 3ab1b9adbf7a4985e8a760b7d6819643

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 497ff58f6972e0421def6cdd3f4d69ab (2157062444039367083)

What this tells me is that there is something within that dll thats causing either a system violation in memory or a null reference error. I can guarantee you that this is related to the game and not your hardware (which we assumed anyway but this does clear it up).
  4. here4peer

Need More Info (PC Crash/Shutdown) Bannerlord is causing my new gaming PC to reboot mid-game! Very alarming! (2080ti, 9700k)

Okay so I have a "PB 750watt inWin" https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-power-supply/pb-750w/ --- Just checked inside the computer, hope that helps.

I've ran some serious stress tests and the PC was able to fly through them.
    That should be more then enough!
  5. here4peer

Here you can see what is causing the problems, it's a quick guide, but you could post one of you hard crashes in here so I can take a look at it:
  6. here4peer

Need More Info THE GAME DOES NOT WORK PLS HELP !

Are you crashing randomly in campaign map? Cus I am and they are looking into it as we speak they were asking me to check the lightning quality and put it on low, but that didn't do much.

Rest assured, they are working on it!
  7. here4peer

Professionals can be mistaken too, I have worked with a lot of hardware and man have I been wrong before. You can check the wattage on the back of the pc where the power cable goes in, just to make sure.

But yea more ppl are reporting crashes, I used to crash a lot too but bought a new PSU which fixed my problem. (note I'm still crashing, but no bsod or hard pc crashes. Just software crashes)

Hopefully it will be fixed sooner rather then later, you can check you systems reliability viewer and check on the hard shutdowns, it could give insight into what is causing the crash (example kernel power 41 is something with power draw or PSU)
  8. here4peer

In Progress crashing while moving around the map

I have this exact same issue, when I check my reliability center it always crashes on rgl.dll, on what dll does it crash for you?
  9. here4peer

What's your PSU like? enough whattage? (Your settup needs atleast 650 watt or more) And how much ram do you have? (in its current state bannerlord requires 16gb) Sick pc btw!
  10. here4peer

UIExtenderLib: library to extend standard UI

I haven't because I can't seem to find the xml :/. Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't find it anywhere in the folder (with a version from a couple of days ago).

I might be trying to do something similar, the class PartyVM in TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.dll seems to be where things happen. Were you onto that already? What are you trying to do? I'd be curious to know if you managed to do something on that screen !

I haven't yet, but I am onto where the actual load and stuff is happening. I'm trying to do a Party Manager Extended where you have more control over you troops in the party screen: ordering labeling etc and more options/features.
  11. here4peer

SP Other Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord: Party Manager Extended [Planning phase/in progress]

The formations (the group number assigned to a unit) are not persistent at the moment. Either they aren't being saved or loaded (or both). If, for example, you like having a companion with the archers, you have to set the formation to II (2) every time you load a save.

I've never coded in C#, but I'm now getting into it. You could add this functionality to your mod, or point in the general direction if you see something relating the saving system.

I could prop mod it in, if it's not present. Will have to see how I process it. First I need to get the management of the troops done, and finding the view and modding it is a pain haha.

Good tip tho! thanks!
  12. here4peer

SP MP Campaign Co-Op

I did some digging trying to work on my own mod, co-op is already in the game files.

EDIT: MenuContext.cs contains a coopservermenu boolean.
  13. here4peer

Need More Info Constant Crashes after e1.0.7 update

What is your reliability center telling you? on APP crash? rgl.dll is my culprit (atleast according to windows). Been crashing since 1.05 every 4 or 5 day/night cycles.

To pass the time I've been trying to mod the game since I can't play the game anyway.
  14. here4peer

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

This looks absolutely dope, if you are in need of any extra programmer power I'm down to help where I can. (I'm in my final 2 years of my bachelor Software Engineering)
Back
Top Bottom