Recent content by Herbiazors

1. Herbiazors

Working past midnight

Be happy people.
  2. Herbiazors

AI gangs up

It seems to be related to the quest, if you create a kingdom through quest they'll all hate your guts and declare war constantly, if you just create kingdom by having a castle and i believe tier 4 clan, they'll MOSTLY leave you alone, had 1 year without wars on non quest kingdom.
  3. Herbiazors

Smithing easy steps.

but if the city has only 25-30k it doesnt matter if your 2haxe or javelin is worth 100k :smile:

If they reduce prices of 2 handed weapons and javs , they need to increase how fast you get smithing stamina perhaps.

It does, because if they have 30k they owe you 70k, that's 70k of resources or high tier swords you can buy and smelt, or just sell in the next town ^^
  4. Herbiazors

Friendly reminder to people complaining about BL

I enjoy the base of SP and Captain. I think both of those are enjoyable with heavy flaws.

I don't enjoy Skirmish, Tdm, or Siege because their base (combat) isn't very good.

I really enjoy Skirmish, but i always feel Captain is unbalanced, i like siege but servers always crash xD

I think it's a great game, but ofc yeah needs more ^^ Love SP the most.
  5. Herbiazors

Friendly reminder to people complaining about BL

You're not allowed to like a game but think it has flaws? Dangit.
  6. Herbiazors

Smithing easy steps.

Don't know if anyone has made a tip like this before but oh well. When you learn to make 2h axes and javelins, push all your crafting on those two, they give you 3-5 smithing points and 2-3 schematics, sometimes even more, really easy way to learn smithing and to be able to craft your sexy...
  7. Herbiazors

Why are developers focused on bug fixes rather then adding content?

Eh, i played a game once where they tried to keep playerbase alive by addding new content, but the reason playerbase was dying was because they focused on only adding new content and not trying to balance or fix the game before doing so, didn't end well for them XD
  8. Herbiazors

Smithing needs to be overhauled

For me it's because really easy, it's a bit tedious now and then but the sillyness of it is i can craft a tier 4 javelin head with t 2 handle and it sells for 70-80k and gives 3-5 points per crafting and unlocks several parts, so yes.. it def needs to be overhauled xD
  9. Herbiazors

Resolved Every save is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same issue with a save, it just dissapeared completely, it sucks so much
  10. Herbiazors

[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

Has anyone managed to unlock the parts for two handed hammer yet? I've been getting parts for all sorts of weapons but not the mace.

(Side comment) I've stopped doing tournaments in some towns cause the rewards are my crafted weapons :p
  11. Herbiazors

is there any way to extend the time on the dragon banner quest?

You're not missing anything. The quest's incomplete and there's no resolution. I don't even bother doing any of it anymore

Same, you can even create your own kingdom without doing the quest, the only thing you avoid is constant warfare and unstability :smile:
  12. Herbiazors

Custom Titles

There's titles? I never noticed, but hey cool ****.
  13. Herbiazors

Roll back Xauna rework.

With this new update Bannerlord crashes my entire computer frequently with a blue screen LMAO

Sounds like it corrupted something xD tried re-installing it?
  14. Herbiazors

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Feedback] Losing same relationship when executing nobles at war makes no sense.

I do agree on some parts like bitter enemies of that lord gaining relation or just not losing relation at all with them, but one of the perks of being noble is having a less chance of being killed as a pow, also i want to see the chance of you as a player being exexuted by rival lords.
Back
Top Bottom