Recent content by Hengwulf

1. Hengwulf

2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hello guys,

I'm a long time Brytenwalda player and returned with this nice mod. Only thing that seems wrong is that enemies are backpeddling the whole time. Anyone else having this in their game?
  2. Hengwulf

Total War: Warhammer

I would advise to install the 'no confederations' mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=691669566&searchtext=confederation

All factions are at one point absorbed by their mother nation, ie. the Dwarves, Empire, Greenskins. This makes the campaign little diverse later on, as well as making diplomacy very boring.

Right now I am playing a great Empire campaign, uniting the Elector Counts by diplomacy and strategic use of armies. Now I only need a 'trade regions' mod and 'remerging factions' mod. That way you could really manage your empire more Crusader Kings style.
  3. Hengwulf

World of Tankcraft

Captured Joe said:
    First victory in the baby Turan:
    ILBYm.jpg
    Z8C2S.jpg

And here I am happy with my 2nd class mastery badge on that thing  :party:
  4. Hengwulf

Random Media v.3 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

This one cracked me up, sad parrot.  :lol:
    daily_gifdump_854_05.gif
  5. Hengwulf

Screenshot Mega Thread

Been playing Sims 3 for the first time.

Misplaced the bed so I had to sleep on the couch on our first slumber party  :facepalm:
    253A855BE3547D7BD5C76255FC52DB26F6C33657

Dancing with her roomie
    467DC0D9DB396AA172721E3DD12488D413C71F43

Roasting
    DECD74D8C58546C0678289ADA5BCCFAE75437320

:fruity:
    02647CAB0EE0BE315CE3B111E8065B71852DC3F9
  6. Hengwulf

Want to read a BOOK? Like VIKING CONQUEST? Come here!

Since most of these are new to some here is the Raven series: (and some more)

http://gileskristian.com/books/
  7. Hengwulf

World of Tankcraft

But in the first case, would it still add up as spotting points for your experience? (even if it wasn't the first time spotted) I guess so right, and damage by spotting.
  8. Hengwulf

World of Tankcraft

I can't really figure out how spotting works. So often I think I have spotted a tank but it doesn't show up in the results. Like just right now I was playing in my IS and was moving forward within 10m of the bushes, looked through and spotted 3 tanks. I pulled back fired through the bushes and evaded return fire. I did this maybe 10 times? And yet I only get 2 tanks spotted, though there was nobody to spot the third.

Also when I drive my light tank behind enemy lines looking for arty. When I find them they often don't count as spotted. Is that because maybe they spot me first?

I suck at this  :neutral:
  9. Hengwulf

Reforged Editions news: now yes, berserkers screenshots!

Looking forward to the release. Also great trolling team  :shifty:
  10. Hengwulf

Post *Your* Dreamier Women Ver-4.158

Is it weird this works for me?  :roll:
    2c487a911bb931ad__800.jpg
  11. Hengwulf

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Simple question: is it possible to have the clergy stop talking ****e about you? I once raided a monastery and all factions are dropping in relation with me. Would be great if I could stop it.
  12. Hengwulf

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Those screens sure are an improvement !
  13. Hengwulf

Viking Conquest issues

Faenwulf said:
    I think he means the oens you need to destroy for the lords. Those pop up again all the time.

And if it's really Northmenn you possibly made the same mistake as I did the first time. They are not lairs like the ones from say bandits, but the Longships that show on the map. So walk around the sea and rivers clsoe to where you've seen them walking. I'm guessing you got the quest in Northhymbre, so it's possibly a bit north of Bebbanburh on the other side of the river.

This might be it I shall try thanks.
  14. Hengwulf

Viking Conquest issues

I just started playing VC. Is it correct that bandit lairs are not yet implemented? I need to find a Northmens lair but can't seem to find it although I see plenty of Northmen patrolling it.
  15. Hengwulf

World of Tankcraft

Why You Heff To Be Mad 17 was brilliant again. Second one was the best  :facepalm:
Back
Top Bottom