Recent content by Heivenner

1. Crash on opening encyclopedia, help?

Im creating a mod, it all works fine ive added a lot of lords, settlements, navmeshes etc etc. However when I added a new series of lords and settlements Im getting this error when I open up the encyclopedia (it runs fine until I open it.) at...
  2. Lords not spawned in at start help (for a mod im making)

Pretty much as the title says i'm not getting an error per se, the lords will spawn in after a day or two and behave normally but on campaign start they aren't spawned so all the factions are starting very very weak. I think it has to do with either my modified spclans.xml or settlements.xml...
  3. Creating a custom culture, crash help

Thank you very much. All my issues are solved for now and I can just focus on adding more content and stuff. Someone should give you a promotion:grin:
  4. Creating a custom culture, crash help

I solved the above error, it was due to a typo in partyTemplates. it was trying to spawn a troop that didnt exist. however i got this one after playing with my mod for a bit.

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.UrbanCharactersCampaignBehavior.SpawnNotablesIfNeeded(Settlement settlement)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.UrbanCharactersCampaignBehavior.DailyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)
  5. Creating a custom culture, crash help

Still a lot of work to do on it obviously. New culture based on stories myths and empire is made strong, basically wanted tall empire vs wide empire. Anyway the caravan crash in question is in the new culture in top left of the map between Vlandia and Sturgia.
  6. Creating a custom culture, crash help

This issue is solved but since I got you here and you know a ton about this stuff I got another issue that I just found. When i hit 'alt' on one of these caravans to display troops it crashes and i get this

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.TooltipVMExtensions.AddPartyTroopProperties(TooltipVM tooltipVM, TroopRoster troopRoster, TextObject title, Boolean isInspected, Func`1 funcToDoBeforeLambda)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.TooltipVMExtensions.UpdateTooltip(TooltipVM tooltipVM, MobileParty mobileParty, Boolean openedFromMenuLayout, Boolean checkForMapVisibility)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.ViewModelCollection.TooltipVM.OpenTooltip(Type type, Object[] args)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.ViewModelCollection.TooltipVM.set_IsExtended(Boolean value)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GauntletUI.InformationUIManager.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Engine.Screens.ScreenManager.Tick_Patch1(Single dt)
  7. Creating a custom culture, crash help

Wow, thank you. So I had a caravan_master for my culture, but apparently the issue was that I made it level 31 instead of 26, as I wanted them to be a bit stronger. Never would have guessed that on my own so I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.
  8. Creating a custom culture, crash help

I'm wondering if they changed how cultures work in 1.7.1 or if other people found work arounds in their mods cause ive been digging through lots of different mods to find out their structure and none of them really have the notable templates laid out in the spcultures.xml however I have created all those and when I put them back into spcultures.xml this is the error i get instead. I wish i was better at reading these callstacks so i could just read them and know what the error was.

Outer exception callstack: at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CaravanPartyComponent.InitializeCaravanOnCreation(MobileParty mobileParty, Hero caravanLeader, ItemRoster caravanItems, Int32 troopToBeGiven)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CaravanPartyComponent.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.b__0(MobileParty mobileParty)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MobileParty.CreateParty(String stringId, PartyComponent component, OnPartyComponentCreatedDelegate delegateFunction)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CaravanPartyComponent.CreateCaravanParty(Hero caravanOwner, Settlement spawnSettlement, Boolean isInitialSpawn, Hero caravanLeader, ItemRoster caravanItems, Int32 troopToBeGiven)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.CaravansCampaignBehavior.SpawnCaravan(Hero hero, Boolean initialSpawn)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.CaravansCampaignBehavior.OnNewGameCreatedPartialFollowUpEvent(CampaignGameStarter starter, Int32 i)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`2.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`2 list, T1 t1, T2 t2)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
    at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
    at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)
  9. Creating a custom culture, crash help

Im having a lot of trouble with a certain error message when creating a custom culture. It seems to be directly related to the spcultures.xml file because if i copy the empire culture id's verbatim the crash goes away. Anywhere here is the message I keep getting from better exception window...
Back
Top Bottom