Recent content by Hecklezz

1. Hecklezz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Pressing enter opens the log box in the bottom left, just press enter again to exit it. Like you said it locks in your last action so you can use this to your advantage to auto run in towns or villages. This is intended and not a bug.
    It isn't just the enter key though. The sheath key which is backslash does it too. Also, another key I have bound to T does it too. On top of that, as myself and someone else who has a thread said, it randomly crashes the game when trying to close it.

If this is intended, it is stupid and should be able to be turned off, because 1. It's overlapping keybinds and 2. It's crashing the damn game.
    Also, it doesn't happen in a previous version/s I've played.
  2. Hecklezz

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

I am trying out e1.6.1 but I have a blaring issue that I cannot seem to fix and it's quite annoying.

Whenever I press any of the buttons, T, Enter, Backslash, and probably a few others, it brings up some chat window.
    This then blocks all input from other buttons and my character gets stuck doing the last thing (such as walking forward).
    This also likes to randomly result in a hard crash when attempting to close it.
  3. Hecklezz

Is turning off 3D graphics possible?

You do not have a graphics card, you are using integrated graphics which is a part of your CPU, which shares resources with system RAM (not efficient at all for video memory) and only has a tiny amount (128MB as you can see) of dedicated video memory.

I am sorry but there is nothing you can do except getting a new computer/laptop that has a dedicated GPU. Because what you have is quite low end.

And no, you cannot just buy a GPU to put in your laptop. 99% of laptops don't have upgradeable graphics unless if you have one of those $3000 "built for gaming" laptops and even most of those don't allow it.
  4. Hecklezz

Beta Branch e1.1.0

I am getting this as well, do you have any mods enabled by any chance?
    I have the same issue as I posted earlier, and I have 0 mods and have never had any mods. So mods are definitely not the issue here.
  5. Hecklezz

Beta Branch e1.1.0

On my save I cannot enter any battle, whether it be in an open field or during a siege. As soon as the battle begins, or I click "Begin Assault" in the siege the game freezes and crashes. I have tried with safe mode, and verified the file integrity also to no avail. If I try the same save (before saving it as 1.1.0) on 1.0.10 it works fine.

Every battle I join is a crash for me. Sieges, enemy lords. Only looters etc dont crash. @Callum
    Yep exact same issue for me.
  6. Hecklezz

Beautiful but fat?

I didn't know Santa existed during this era-

W75ve9U.png
  7. Hecklezz

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Script error talking to guild master at Thanos for a task-
    Edit: It seems to happen in every single town whenever I deny a task, then ask the Guild Master again about it then it script errors. Is this a known bug or something?
    ekfRHGd.jpg

3m5pF9N.jpg
  8. Hecklezz

Strange add on the forum.

I recommend running AdwCleaner, it should get rid of like 95% of adware such as those ads and popups.
  9. Hecklezz

Bizare warband % thing

Windle said:
    If you have just reinstalled it without whipping out the previous OS/applications you'll have less volume on your hard drive(for example having a max limit of 260GB on a 500GB disk). If this is the situation I recommend doing a full format of your system, and even better, partitioning it.

When I installed Windows 8 originally, it was on my newly purchased Samsung 840 SSD which is when the problem started, after originally having Windows 7 on an older and slowly dying SSD.
    Later when Windows 8.1 came out, instead of doing the update, I got a completely new Windows 8.1 installation and formatted my SSD (as it had nothing on it but windows) and did a fresh install. Yet the problem still persisted.

I honestly do not think it is a hardware or a software issue, I believe it is that the game is becoming too incompatible with new technology and drivers, which in return makes issues such as this to arise. (e.g. Windows 8, new nvidia/amd drivers, etc)

Edit: I have tried the game on both my games harddrive and my SSD, but the problem persists on both.
  10. Hecklezz

Bizare warband % thing

I had the exact same issue ever since I installed Windows 8 (now on 8.1 u1) almost a year ago, I have been unable to fix it and I took a big break from the game. Now I am trying to get back into it but I am trying to find a fix before even bothering.

I have a really high end system, but I cannot get my percentage above like 60 at the lowest settings and at the highest settings is like 34% (I use to have it almost max settings but at around 100% with no lag issues)

I hope someone can help us fix this issue, this is one of my favourate games :razz:
  11. Hecklezz

Estimated performance % very low?

I have tried many things and it is still not fixing the low performance % and the massive low framerates mid massive battle.
    I will try and reinstall the game and see how that goes.

Edit: I have tried reinstalling the game, making a backup and deleting the warband file under my documents, still running pretty poorly.
    My only guess is that this game despises Windows 8.1
  12. Hecklezz

Helz said:
    Are you having problems running any other games?  That system should easily max out Warband with a battle size of ~400.  I'd double check that the 680 is being used and not your Intel graphics.  You might want to try removing your overclock as well.  I don't have Win8, so I can't help you there.

Every other game is perfect, BF4, KSP, APB:R, War Thunder, etc.

Also I know for a fact my GPU is the only thing being used because in my BIOS and device manager, onboard video is disabled.

I will give removing the Overclocks a go see if that helps, also I use to run a battlesize of 300 a while ago on Windows 7 and I believe I had no issues but I prefer not having so many troops as it is overwhelming, so I returned to 150 battlesize.
  13. Hecklezz

Installed windows 8.1, sudden lag.

This sounds similar to the issue I am having. I hope you remember how to fix it :wink:
  14. Hecklezz

Hello, I have noticed recently that my estimated performance % is very low to what it use to be and for my computer specs. It is currently sitting at 35% however my friend is running a similar spec'd computer however just a lesser powerful GPU and same settings, but gets around 75%. I am unsure...
  15. Hecklezz

Super Choppy

Post your computer specs, perhaps they are not great enough to be able to render the game going faster, than actually the normal speed.
Back
Top Bottom