Recent content by HeckinHecard

1. HeckinHecard

Need More Info Thanks For not Letting Me Play the Game

Sounds like it could be video driver issues.

What card are you running?

Are your drivers up to date?

Overwhelming majority of people aren't experiencing this, try troubleshooting it instead of blaming the game.
  2. HeckinHecard

Resolved Wrong spelling in medicine skill tree? e1.2.0

Don't think so - villages have hearths. Representative of population.
  3. HeckinHecard

Need More Info Horses Getting Stuck Behind Spikes in Arena

+1 this has happened to me while I was on a horse once.
  4. HeckinHecard

Need More Info Game crashes after 30 seconds of doing anything.

How old is the drive? 8 years?

Would consider that as an option.

Check Windows logs (System + Application) for crash events and see.

If it's a drive there'll probably be indications in the System log.
  5. HeckinHecard

Need More Info Game not starting

Windows Event Viewer -> Windows Logs > Application

Find the crashes in there.
  6. HeckinHecard

Need More Info Just bought the game, constant crashing, game unplayable.

It used to be in Programs & Features along with everything else you've got installed, but it looks like Microsoft rolled it into Windows at some point not too long ago.

If sfc /scannow didn't fix, you can try disabling it by going to Add or Remove Programs -> scroll to bottom and click Programs and Features. A window will pop up with all the programs you have installed; on the left side go to "Turn Windows features on or off". Click that, and then untick all the .NET stuff and reboot. Then go back into it again, tick them and reboot again.

If that doesn't fix, format drive and reinstall Windows :shock:.
  7. HeckinHecard

Resolved Companion HOLDING Bug

+1

Also, can confirm what Armorhead says. A companion that is brought back to the party after this bug cannot be used in a misson again, even though the misson they were lost on is resolved.

Edit, for HeckinHecard: If people didn't report bugs because someone else did once, how would the devs prioritize? Also it seems better that we bump rather than spam new threads.

This RayJr dude has been making and bumping multiple threads for it, this was the third I saw. I don't know where the others are now.

Obviously I'm not against reporting bugs, that would be dumb on a forum for reporting bugs.

Some people just get too mad about this stuff and it's funny.
  8. HeckinHecard

Resolved [Reproduced in V1.0.9] Crafting weapons bug, same design duplicates stats

it literally makes it so every single battle is exactly the same and makes the entire game mundane and boring.... theres nothing to work towards because none of your upgrades stay with your character

Oh to be young enough for video games to matter this much.

"Every single battle is exactly the same" because weapon stats?

I'm sure they'd be dramatically different if it kept that +5.

Life goes on, no need for melodrama.
  9. HeckinHecard

Crash 1 APP name: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe, version 1.0.0.0, time stamp 0xe99ef09
    faulting module name clr.dll, version 4.8.4121.0, time stamp 0x5deabd50

clr.dll is a .NET dll. It could be corrupted, leading to:

Crash 2 APP name: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
    Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET runtime at IP 00007FF8C974F189 with exit code 80131506

.NET crashing. Try:

- Running "sfc /scannow" from an elevated command prompt.
    - Reinstalling .NET framework.

See how that goes.
  10. HeckinHecard

Resolved Companion HOLDING Bug

Yeah the devs should prioritise whatever is annoying you personally! Keep obnoxiously bumping threads that'll show em!
  11. HeckinHecard

Resolved "Fencing stolen goods".

Unsure if intended but when I try to fence stolen goods, I get an item in inventory called "Stolen Goods" worth 1 gold instead of the furs I was promised. Doesn't matter how far away I travel with them.
  12. HeckinHecard

Head into Windows Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application and look for the crash events in there. They'll tell you which file or process is causing the issue. Paste relevant events in here. Could be that the game isn't the root cause (video driver crash for eg). It's not happening for 99.9% of people so something on your rig is different.
  13. HeckinHecard

Need Help with the Economy.

Brewery at Pravend. Smithy at Marunath. Both still reliable. I hope it all gets balanced properly soon but those will help in the mean time.
  14. HeckinHecard

Resolved [1.10] Unable to select skills for companions.

This must have been reported on earlier versions as well, but companions are levelling themselves up regardless of whether you select or deselect the thing before starting a campaign. Every time they level up the points disappear instantly, distributed somewhere else.
Back
Top Bottom