Recent content by heavens_hitman

1. New Year '08!

I got x box 360 halo 3, pool table, a shirt that says hug me, and a remote helicopter.
  2. What to see in NY, LA or Las Vegas

I live n LA and there is a road Pch that runs throught the whole state, but only go to the part near malibu , a fantasmical view of the ocean there. I live in redondo beach its part of the southbay. It's way nicer than actual city of LA itself.

P.s stay away from downtown. Its creepy. and this...
    ChurchOfFonz said:
    stay the hell away from California, and unless you like gambling, extreme heat and Carrot top, dont go to Las Vegas. New York is much better than San Fransisco too.
    thatis all Bulldoodie.  California is awesome. He's probly just jealous.
  3. New Year '08!

I Just woke up, but sadly its the 24th here.
  4. I made a M&B Vid

Your not suppos to get it. :twisted:  And I used Fraps.
  5. Pirates or Ninjas

Duh ninjas because they are just so super fantasmiclicious, its not a word but it will me someday.You all watch.
  6. Kill the member above you! II

Jams hands into Sheep's eyesockets ripping out the eyes shoving them up your nose,ripping off your arm shoving down your throat bringing death by suffocation, or bloodloss witchever comes first.  :twisted:
  7. New Video Game

I guess i could cook up a few low key models.... props and such.
  8. I made a M&B Vid

Must every one criticize my spelling. English is not my first language.
  9. I made a M&B Vid

ya pretty much what ardorn just said. is hard if you have the film key far away so make it caps or sumtijhing
  10. Favourite Quotes

Your not supposed to. lets say Your friend says hey lets jump off the pier headfirst into the rocks even though it says not (Hypothetical) common sense is lik a rule book that can never be dismissed..unless ure a dumbass like mr. pierjumper.
  11. Favourite Quotes

"Rules are meant to be broken but commen sense isnt" me
  12. I made a M&B Vid

Ya me tooo i had fun making that part.
  13. I made a M&B Vid

Im not sure...just wanted a lil twist.
  14. I made a M&B Vid

Check it out, it was my first video i made with a game so dont be alarmed if it sux.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmpt9w5DL0M    The legend.            Music is In peices by linkin park.
Back
Top Bottom