Recent content by HARVESTINGSEASONMLORD

1. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Just a friendly bump. I find my current campaign basically unplayable because my family members are rampaging through villages, pillaging and burning everything in sight. Keep up the good work!
    Same lol. I might just do an arc off this savefile and do an evil version until taleworlds finally prioritizes this obviously entire campaign ****ing-up and ruining all of my progress being nice to other lords in the early game bug.
  2. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

did this get fixed yet? I stopped playing bannerlord because of it.
  3. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Is this ever getting fixed? Kannar's just ****ing ruined 10-20 hours of playing honestly trying to impress all 3 imperial factions. I guess I'll just have to execute all the lords that don't like me now...
  4. Are servers working?

51 players searching, 31 with same criteria and I'm stuck waiting. Yep it's ****ed.
    What the **** taleworlds.
  5. PLEASE ADD A VOTEKICK

If there is a profanity filter please tell me how to activate it. But the team killing is something everyone can get behind to vote kick.
    Yep. There's a mute feature for sure though.
  6. PLEASE ADD A VOTEKICK

Vote kick would be great, maybe even a trial run of it. Reporting people would probably go down. It would be nice to kick the people who use the n word nonstop and team kill.
    Isn't there a profanity filter already? I'm all for that freedom of speech and dont give a **** what others want to say
    They should probably fix the thing where the whole chat box goes blank if you make a message longer than the size of it though
  7. BAN ZARTHAS/CPTCODEINE/JAYNECOBB

I havent seen him for a while to be honest, he probably also gets off on seeing posts like these.
  8. PLEASE ADD A VOTEKICK

Except endless spam of votekicks.
    I didn't really mind it that much.
  9. PLEASE ADD A VOTEKICK

alright, we officially need NeoGK to run the multiplayer of the game. That'd probably be the best lol
    Just a reminder that warband had votekicks and had no issues :smile:

I'd also gladly get votekick bullied off a team by a clan so I can just find a new game to join instead of being forced to rejoin the same game with the same ******* over and over again.
  10. Current Issues being working on

All these fixes are useless when you try to play multiplayer and there's a TKer or a glitcher :smile: please work on that taleworlds.
  11. TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

Very obviously not. I sent a friend request to one of the major toxic players who's been brought up here constantly and they're still online on a regular basis.
Back
Top Bottom