Recent content by HarvesterOfSouls

1. Resolved Battle : Snow particles issues

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    This snowing bug problem still persist. It is not a "resolved" issue.
  2. Resolved Game crashes after battle

Hello, i am glad the problem is gone. I have updated the devs about your findings, thank you for your time and for reporting it in. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.
    I will. Thank you for your time.
  3. Resolved Game crashes after battle

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. And please let me know if you encounter the issue on a new campaign.
    I just solved the problem by using the command "campaign.give_settlement_to_player Syronea" that way the quest finally debugged and I could continue with my playthrough. Thanks anyway! Hope you guys get it fixed. I saw many people has the same problem.
  4. Resolved Game crashes after battle

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. And please let me know if you encounter the issue on a new campaign.
    I just did it! Thank you for your time!
    After the entire day of testing the game I came up with the only theory I have.
    You see, the game don't crashes when I'm fighting in battles or I fight other settlements. Only crashes when I try to take an empire settlement.
    I think thats because the mission "WEAKEN EMPIRE" which sais "...there should be fewer than 4 imperial-owned settlements.
    If this happens, another kingdom can becomethe dominant power in Calradia."
    At the moment there only 4 remain "Poros", "Lycaron" and "Syronea" (West Empire) and "Senopa" (Northen Empire). Every time I want to conquer one of those 4 settlemens, game crashes after battle when clicking "Done".
  5. Resolved Game crashes after battle

My game after 79h of campaign crashes after battle once I click "done" button for loot. I reinstaled the game in a new folder and I deleted everything. I made a fresh reinstall and still crashes in the same way. I had no problem untill yersterday. Its very frustrating. I hope you will fix this...
  6. Need More Info Bannerlord 2 crashes when clicking "done" after battle.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.

We prioritize the general stability of the game we provide. Because of this, we allocate our resources to provide support for the unmodded issues more than the modded ones. IF the mod user can remove the mods successfully and manages to reproduce the same issue again on a NEW Campaign we can be sure that that crash is from our end and not related to the mods. This way is a much faster and efficient way in the long run.

The callstacks alone, can't provide enough data to pinpoint the crash reason 100% on mods. Even if the save files had mods in them for a while but deleted afterwards, that game is still open to any crashes that can result from mods.
    If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I spent 79 hours of campaign without mods and now it crashes after clicking "Done". No mods,no cheats and using the safe mode. It crashes all the time.
Back
Top Bottom