Recent content by Harkyn

1. Harkyn

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Community Constable Currie and Community Supporter Officer Harkyn will keep an eye on this forum thread for you Ra'Jiska :xf-cool:
  2. Harkyn

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

I feel that all this animosity stems from the apparent ****storm barrelling towards us, and there is nothing no one can do about it. It is like a tidal wave coming in, you have no means to stop it, or escape it, so you result to pointless arguments and mindless debates about who was correct and...
  3. Harkyn

Is this really how you want to be spending your day? Funny how those preaching realism aren't mentioning the need for a stamina bar either, but nah lets rant on about animations lengths
  4. Harkyn

The hero we need but don't deserve.
  5. Harkyn

I agree. The amount of drama occurring before the release on an issue like this is hilarious. I can't wait to see how the forums look come April 1st when it'll release like VC. God knows the sheer rage people will be having at the real core issues and bugs of the game within the first week of...
  6. Harkyn

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Sorry guys I went for dinner, what happened?
  7. Harkyn

Too bad you failed to make your mod relevant again though
  8. Harkyn

When are you not useless?
  9. Harkyn

When your Centurion is so determined to avoid C.O commitments that he eats a strawberry covered in Pesticide to get severe food poisoning just so he has a 'legitimate' excuse not to do them. Doesn't stop him from playing other games though.. #JustIVFFThings
  10. Harkyn

Would have to disagree. Retail has nothing to do with your chosen educational experience (diplomas' etc) It offers near to zero in providing a skill set for it's workers, particularly one for your desired field. Once you get dragged in it's hard to get out of. You will also gain zero reputation...
  11. Harkyn

Wayyyyyy too much laddie
  12. Harkyn

Woah Woah boyo! Tone down on the attitude before you get the Zid treatment *Watched*
  13. Harkyn

Pics or it didn't happen