Recent content by Harkon Haakonson

1. Harkon Haakonson

How to make castles matter

You're so dumb and obstinate that you keep picking on a single case in history, when the guy is telling you why it was exceptional, and when in hundreds of other wars and conflicts such things could literally never happen. If castles were irrelevant and easily bypassed as you assume, siege...
  2. Harkon Haakonson

How to make castles matter

I agree that some way to enforce a supply train mechanic is key to make castles relevant. Why did medieval armies in Europe not just ignore castles across the landscape of enemy realms, and just go straight for the richest towns, wanted territories or the capital? Because if you tried to do...
  3. Harkon Haakonson

Why Sturgia often grows weak, Khuzait often grows strong

I love these autistic analyses. I haven't even read half and I can tell the guy put a lot of thought into it and is probably correct.
  4. Harkon Haakonson

Patch Notes e1.1.0

Why nerf the pottery? Workshops give such crappy income often enough already. Even if you pick end products that barely exist in the settlement while there's an abundance of the raw material.
  5. Harkon Haakonson

Patch Notes e1.0.7

Why were the tournament bets nerfed? If anything they needed a buff. If you bet the max in all the rounds, you would make a maximum net profit of about 700 gold IIRC before the patch. Not even worth the time and risk except for very early game. Now it's even less.
  6. Harkon Haakonson

Patch Notes e1.0.2

Enterprises are broken again. People getting hundreds of thousands and even millions per day from wood workshops. What about upping the cap to at least 300 when you do fix it though?
  7. Harkon Haakonson

Auto-block in singleplayer

Learn to play chuds
  8. Harkon Haakonson

Separate Graphics and Gameplay Settings for SP and MP

So much this, please. Was thinking about it just a while ago.
  9. Harkon Haakonson

How to make character ageing slower?

It seems once you reach age 30, you get older 1 year every 4 in-game months, which is really not that long and it's a bizarre characteristic. I only really want to play as my main character, or at least do it for a long time and not have to deal with this weird time compression. Any setting you...
  10. Harkon Haakonson

POLL: How many people have beta keys? How many don't?

There's not that many people playing the beta at any one point if you consider there's different game modes and server locations. The matchmaking isn't exactly very swift often enough in my experience. I feel they could give out more keys, so many people want them.
  11. Harkon Haakonson

Custom Titles

Hit me up Marmad. It was "I am woman, hear me roar!"
  12. Harkon Haakonson

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Tintin pissed me off
  13. Harkon Haakonson

Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

"- Strengthening laws that prohibit presidential candidates who have held foreign citizenship or foreign residency permits" This is an interesting measure, given how many Russian oligarchs like to roam and live abroad in extreme luxury.
  14. Harkon Haakonson

What TV series are you watching?

Jennifer Aniston is horrible. It surprises me a hard-ass mature czech woman could like her. :P