Recent content by harcore_pt

1. WB Problem Mount&Blade Warband French language

Tout d'abord merci pour votre réponse, sur le lien que vou m'avez envoyé c'est marqué VF pour Warband v1.158
    Mais j'ai la version 1.161 de steam, est ce que sa marche ?
  2. WB Problem Mount&Blade Warband French language

Please help me with this  :(
  3. RGL WARNING : STR NOT FOUND: ui_steam_not_running

Dobson said:
    The same EXACT thing is happening to me. Upon opening of the game I get the message, "STR NOT FOUND: ui_steam_not_running." I did my research and figured it had something to do with the languages.txt folder, which is a file I cannot find, although there is indeed a languages folder for the main game and all the mods. So I redownloaded it and nothing happens, anyone got a clue whats up?

You should go to "My documents" there you'll find a mount&blade folder with a language.txt file in it
    This language.txt only says "En" if you change the language before starting the game for example french, it will appear "fr" in the language.txt file
  4. RGL WARNING : STR NOT FOUND: ui_steam_not_running

Hello i want to play the game in french cause i don't understand english 100% and i have this STR NOT FOUND error in menu and ingame while trying to order troups to move it shows me something like "ui not found" instead of showing for example "Everione hear me, Archers hear me, etc..." i've tried re-install the game a few times from steam and from taleworld site but still doesn't work in french.
    In english everything works just fine but not in french how can i have this problem solved ?
  5. MM Warband Language problem (STR NOT FOUND)

Caba`drin said:
    There shouldn't be a language folder under Native. No one has a language folder under Native. And those are the only 3 files that should be in a language folder.

The game checks the module folder for files, and if unable to find any, it then checks the main install directory...so this isn't the problem.

Hello i want to play the game in french cause i don't understand english 100%, and i have this STR NOT FOUND in menu and ingame while trying to give order to troups that shows me an error instead of showing for example "Everione hear me, Archers hear me, etc..." in english it works just fine but not in french how can i have this problem solved  :?:  :???:
Back
Top Bottom