Recent content by HarbingerOfDoom

1. HarbingerOfDoom

beta.taleworlds.com

Hey Callum, would it be at all possible to send me a bannerlord beta key? This quarantined man would be very grateful! ~HarbingerofDoom
  2. HarbingerOfDoom

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Lumos said:
    HarbingerOfDoom said:
    is it possible to reduce the max speed of a unit so they're reduced to only being able to walk?
    Code:
    [color=navy](agent_set_speed_limit, <agent_id>, <speed_limit(kilometers/hour)>),[/color]
    . Works only for the AI.
    Okay, total scripting nub here, but I managed to set up the module system. Can you tell me exactly what I must open and add? I'm not really looking to get into scripting, this is just for a project of mine.
  3. HarbingerOfDoom

is it possible to reduce the max speed of a unit so they're reduced to only being able to walk?
  4. HarbingerOfDoom

Any way to make your troops walk instead of run? I need it for a machinima.
  5. HarbingerOfDoom

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Thor Head said:
    Here's a page from the Warband Wiki that lists everything about right to rule.  I do not know if there is anything special from this mod that would not be included there.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Right_to_rule
    Well, this mod doesn't seem to have companions, which are vital to gain right to rule
  6. HarbingerOfDoom

make troops run even faster without adding new animations

Where do you modify agent_set_speed_modifier?
  7. HarbingerOfDoom

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Thor Head said:
    HarbingerOfDoom said:
    Am I the only one unable to get rid of the battle minimap?

1. Camp  2. Mod Option 3. Close minimap
    Myeah, but it never disappears. Also, how do you increase Right to Rule without companions?
  8. HarbingerOfDoom

Walk as default troop movement?

GunFred said:
    If you just need to slow them down for some videos then maybe just increasing the weight of their items would be simple enough.
    I tried that, but adding weight only slows down their time to get to the running animation. I need them to walk only.
  9. HarbingerOfDoom

I'll admit I know squat about scripting. I'm not even sure how to access the scripts of the mod I'm using. The only thing I need to achieve is my soldiers advancing at a walking pace, in any way possible. It's for a machinima I'm hopefully going to be able to create.
  10. HarbingerOfDoom

Will this trigger the walking animation, or just a slowed down version of the running animation?
  11. HarbingerOfDoom

Is it possible to make your troops walk by default instead of running?
  12. HarbingerOfDoom

Am I the only one unable to get rid of the battle minimap?
  13. HarbingerOfDoom

Moving an armour from one mod to another

Greetings, I've been trying to move an armour from one mod to another, but I'm having difficulties. I have done the following steps: 1) Moved the .brf file containing the mesh of the armour to the mod folder 2) Moved the .dds file of the armour to the mod folder 3) Used Morgh's editor to make...
  14. HarbingerOfDoom

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Would it be possible to put in proper pike animations like other mods have? Like holding the pike up in two hands when standing still, overhead stab etc.
Back
Top Bottom