Recent content by Harathan

1. Harathan

SP - General Bring back singleplayer autoblock

I think I saw somehere that the Devs said it's coming back due to popular demand.

Hard to verify to be honest.
  2. Harathan

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Do you have a screenshot or a link to the Steam thread, Vausk?

I'm on both forums regularly and have never seen an original version of this supposed Dev reply; it's always a quote of a quote of a quote.

This is the original and it's honestly difficult to verify.
  3. Harathan

Autoblock in multiplayer where it shouldn't be using a trainer to activate the autoblock code was super common in warband. Good riddance.
    So make it server-authorative instead of client-authorative. Problem solved without having to screw with the single-player experience.
  4. Harathan

I hope they don't include it. The auto-block practically created a "parallel society" in Warband which kept to themselves and never even contemplated logging into MP only once. On an alternate timeline where auto block had never been implemented into Warband we wouldn't talk about this, everyone would just have internalized the manually blocking by now and there wouldn't be that "elitism" stigma to MP. Of course also the feint spamming in Warband contributed to that, but luckily both things are fixed in BL.

This keeps being explained to and ignored by the git gud trolls, but I'll try again. Auto-block wasn't implemented as an afterthought, it was the only option when M&B originally launched. Auto-block remains, to this day, the default option for all M&B titles except for Bannerlord. If anything created a "parallel society" it was the later addition of manual-block, which tryhards embraced and for no good reason are now insisting should be the *only* option. I think the tryhards have spent so much time in MP, or playing some of the big mods like Floris or Brytenwalda, that they've forgotten what the basic vanilla M&B experience is.

If you don't want to use auto-block, don't use it. That shouldn't stop the option existing for those who do want to use it.

M&B tryhards: Can we get a manual block option if we want more of a challenge than auto-block?
    M&B casuals: No objection here

Bannerlord casuals: Can we get an auto-block option, as has been in the series since day one, for various reasons including limited play time, poor reflexes, old age, medical conditions, etc.
    Bannerlord tryhards: Git gud or get lost

This thread will end just like all the other auto-block ones have. Locked due to git gud trolls.
  5. Harathan

See, delusional indictments of my moral character based on literally nothing.
    You and the other git gud clowns keep attacking folks based on how they play a video game. You have no moral high ground, troll.
  6. Harathan

I strongly hope that all of the "auto block" trolls will be put aside quite quickly, as they are clearly beginners that are really annoying and toxic. Even if that is a limited part of the community, they are harassing people in private messages and insult whenever we make a point.
    If you're arguing against adding an auto-block option to the game, you haven't made any valid points. It always just boils down to "git gud" no matter how you word it.

When someone says "Hey, can we have this option back in the game in a way that would literally effect no-one else" and your response is "No", it's really very obvious who the trolls are.
  7. Harathan

I'm glad you are mad over this. Kudos to Taleworlds for making this fascist fool foam with rage. Imagine attacking people for voicing their opinions. :grin:
    We've got 20 pages of people throwing insults at those who dared ask for an autoblock option. You have no moral high ground here. Imagine attacking people for asking for a simple game option that doesn't effect you in any way. Although, don't have to imagine it, it's happening here, Steam, Reddit... a lot of tryhard trolls coming out of the woodwork to gatekeep.
  8. Harathan

I've been called trash about 8 times for saying that manual block in single player isn't fun and that I shouldn't be forced to use it since an automatic option existed in every previous title. I don't really give a **** what these people think. I just want the developers to know that I think they're ****ting on their own game. And that's in like the last 3 pages.
    Yeah he's straight up sealioning at this point and it's so obvious it's almost painful. "I'm not being rude by telling people to git gud, those people are being rude by telling me that saying git gud is rude!" It's pathetic.
  9. Harathan

It's the auto-block people who are consistently using hateful and aggressive language towards others. Things like calling people "crap human beings", using foul language and swearing (such as piss, bastard, etc). It's actually making my experience on the forum really uncomfortable. I'm under attack for simply expressing my opinions. Very concerning.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the dictionary example of sealion trolling.
  10. Harathan

I’m just curious how adding auto block to SINGLE PLAYER would seem to anger or upset so many people.
    People who need or want automatic blocking will choose it in options.
    People who want manual blocking will choose that
    Simples :grin:
    I don’t think there’s any need to name call or abuse other players
    Because they're literally triggered by the thought that others might be having fun in a way they don't personally understand and approve of.

Stop putting words into people's mouths. Stop antagonizing people. I speak for myself and I have not claimed that folks with disabilities "aren't trying enough." only YOU are saying this. Stop this toxic behavior.
    I dont need to put words into people's mouths. Direct quotes are doing the trick, you massive sealioning troll.
  11. Harathan

How is dehumanizing fellow forum users not extremely toxic? You should be ashamed of yourself. You have truly foul intentions and feelings towards other.
    Dehumanizing like claiming folks with disabilities just aren't trying hard enough and/or shouldn't ask for a small concession that has been the default option for literally every other M&B title?

Go look up sealioning dude, you're a perfect example.
  12. Harathan

I've not said anything like that. That's not very sensible of you since you go on to the point of insulting others for voicing their opinions. You are toxic, and I'm glad you didn't get what you want.

BS. That's exactly what you and everyone else arguing against the inclusion of this option have said. You may use more words to say it, but that's always what it boils down to. And then when you're called out for being a crap excuse for a human being, you claim it's everyone else being toxic.

The thread was created to ask for the OPTION of autoblock. If you don't want to use it, don't use it. But you not wanting to use to does not preclude those who do want it from having it. That being the case, take your "git gud" BS and keep it to yourself.

I am doing the best thing a true player would do.
    I am advising to get gud. That's all. It's not so difficult to block and atack, you just need to get good in it.
    Well, it was only a matter of time before one of the "git gud" trolls tried to claim that only those using manual block are 'true' M&B players. The rest, the casual players, no matter how much they outnumber the tryhards, they're not 'true' M&B players.

Holy crap, the ego needed to imagine this kind of gatekeeping is justified.
  13. Harathan

I want 5000 starting denari. There are more important things to fix, and I love how you evaluated my personality just by one post.

Mount & Blade tryhards: Can we have a manual block option?
    Mount & Blade casuals: No objections here

Bannerlord casuals: Can we have an auto block option for singleplayer, like the default option for every previous incarnation of M&B?
    Bannerlord tryhards: Git gud or get lost

Don't need to be a psychiatrist to know a sociopath when I see one.
  14. Harathan

Dying in Hideout

Same as Warband. Didn't make sense then, doesn't make sense now.
  15. Harathan

I wonder if people complain about a difficult game feature about Dark Souls as well.
    I wonder if you lack common human decency in person as well. Asking for an autoblock option in the newest installment of a game series where autoblock has always been the default is in no way comparable to complaining about the difficulty of a game series whose difficulty is a deliberate selling point.
Back
Top Bottom