Recent content by hanse

1. hanse

Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Is there a possibility that you get the cash of the t shirt instead of getting One?
  2. hanse

[BEAST#1] Group E

House Rolf is causing a lot of issues but it remains the case that after that post of yours House Rolf played a tournament match which most people would consider a good indicator that they were carrying on in the tournament, especially when accompanied by a statement from you to that effect & that you had taken over the leadership.
    After I made this post the admin team finally managed to contact you and you said you had now also left HR, presumably for the same reasons the previous leader left.

The requirement for a little basic responsibility and communication is apparently a huge hurdle for a tiny minority of players who cause a great deal of disruption and waste the time of the other teams and the admins.

As no-one from either the other teams trying to arrange their matches or from the admin team have managed to contact any of the remaining palyers from HR we can only conclude they have de facto left the tournament (again).
    TLDR
  3. hanse

[BEAST#1] Group E

ye after that they pulled it altogether and decided to carry on.
    beeing delusional on another level XD
  4. hanse

[BEAST#1] Group E

Hey im sorry for all that to happen. But last night our clan leader rq the whatsapp group with him saying he is not a leader anymore, saying that we should drop out of the league and acting completely Emo. So I will just take responsibility by saying House Rolf is dropping out of the league. Thanks for having us and I'm sorry for the incompetence of my clan leaders.
  5. hanse

[BEAST#1] Group E

Not one of the HR contacts has added me, I assume this means we get the default.

added you
  6. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

nice on trashing those kids. Bukarest means polish german link up.
  7. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

Dm the type of can to think smoking weed makes them the biggest boys on the block

big words from an admin snitch
  8. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

blue face baby

yeah yeah aight

giphy.gif
  9. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

So much dripfluencers here
  10. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

house rolf can slap siQ fat cheeks easily

3:0
  11. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

Talk about win rate LOL
  12. hanse

Beta House ΒΔΞ

good luck
  13. hanse

[DM] Destiny Masters

Guys, if we won't be able to schedule a match with Warband boys I'll be forced to put [Best Warband Clan] in our titles.

add
    dongeilo25 ? on steam for cw oder schiebst du jetzt Panik P O L E #HausRolfSUPERMACHT
  14. hanse

Shooting underneath shields is way too easy .

yes i agree. Way to easyyyy
Back
Top Bottom