Recent content by Hank_the_Tank

1. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Repeated crashing. Save file unplayable.

Also I tried validating my files and found none invalid.
  2. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Repeated crashing. Save file unplayable.

Summary: My current save file crashes anytime I talk to an NPC. I've tried talking to a village npc notable to turn in a quest, talking to merchants in towns, and enemy lord npcs before battle. After about one line of dialogue, the game crashes. This started happening after finishing a...
  3. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Party stuck on disbanding

I still have the issue, but it would likely be fixed if I started a new campaign.
  4. Hank_the_Tank

I sent an email with the save file attached
  5. Hank_the_Tank

I've uploaded the save file.
  6. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Troops have negative weight 1.5.9

I've uploaded the save file.
  7. Hank_the_Tank

Summary: My player character died of old age. I was in prison at the time. After choosing an heir, my original party began to disband, but never fully disbanded. It is stuck at 0/20 party members and "disbanding" in the party menu screen. This counts as one of the four parties my clan may have...
  8. Hank_the_Tank

This actually becoming somewhat of a gamebreaking bug because I can not feed myself or any troops I acquire until I get enough pack animals. With a base weight of 10, but a -2900 for troops that I do not have, I can only carry a single unit of food and nothing else. When I get more troops the negative weight penalty decreases but I am still stuck at 10 maximum causing my troops to starve. Not all cities have pack animals in stock so my troops are starving while we run around looking for mules and sumpter horses.

A5CA9CE72FB62787DAEA30757913570BAE4E9FB7
  9. Hank_the_Tank

Need More Info Party carry weight stuck at 10

This happened to me as well. I started a new thread before I saw this one, but I included a screenshot. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/troops-have-negative-weight-1-5-9.442460/
  10. Hank_the_Tank

Summary: Troops have negative weight and cause the party to be overburdened very easily. This seems to apply to the player character as well because after being defeated and the only member in the party, you are over burdened with a negative troop value. In the screen shot, I have 8 pack animals...
  11. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved [1.5.7] Troops with negative carrying capacity

I am still having this issue in 1.5.9
  12. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Siege AI Defender Ladder Issue

Summary: In many of the sieges I have defended, the AI only protects one of the two ladders or not at all. This allows troops to flow into the castle and usually open the gates. In some sieges there is an excess of troops standing in front of the gate while hardly any are on the walls...
  13. Hank_the_Tank

Resolved Prodigal Son Quest Causes Crash

Summary: The Prodigal Son quest causes a crash. When you go inside the house, the person you are trying to rescue starts to cower and then runs out of the building. After you kill the thugs the game will crash if the Son has already fled. In certain locations it is possible to kill the thugs...
  14. Hank_the_Tank

In Progress Lady Needs a Tutor Quest Bug

Another person reported the same issue recently and may have more information. Here is the related thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/lady-needs-a-tutor-give-me-new-family-member.442235/
Top Bottom