Recent content by HAMZ

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Just wondered if anyone else has tried the defensive stance on their Companion armies. I sent a companion out with no soldiers and he built up an impressive sized force. Problem is he then went and joined another army.
    So not to sure what defensive stance actually means anyone else have an idea?
    My impression was that the stances don't have anything to do with whether or not they join an army. It's more about preserving the health of the leader and it's members. Defensive stance makes them less likely to take fights against looters/bandits/enemy parties. Aggressive more likely to take fights. Personally I'd prefer it correlate with the army joining/not joining as well.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

p.jpeg

Is the wage limit not working or am I doing something wrong? If the limit is set to 241, and the current wage is 140, then why are the party wages costing me -467 a day?
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Toggle parties ability to join AI army/ allow you to call your clan parties from AI armies without disbanding whole thing.

It feels like every time a war breaks out the AI has either already called a giant peacetime army for no real reason, or they call armies so fast you're left with scraps/nothing. It's not such a big deal when they're calling other clans to their armies, but it's particularly irksome when your...
Back
Top Bottom