Recent content by HammY2776

1. HammY2776

Creating new conversations

CampaignStarter AddDialogLine
  2. HammY2776

Creating new conversations

I have an event that occurs, after it occurs I want to open a Map Conversation with a character (mostly heroes).But I want him/her to say something specifc, give an option or two on how to respond and then the conversation will be over. The conversation will of course be related to the event. I...
  3. HammY2776

Modding settlement/party information

Hi I have been searching for a while now, but can't seem to find it. I want to change the information that is shown if you hover over a settlement or a party. I don't want to change the values, but what is shown. For example I don't want to show the amount of troops or I want to change the...
  4. HammY2776

Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Just happened again and I send a crash report:

2020-10-02_14.44.41_1cddc8cafca8ea058d6e90158c01e494

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
    GPU Driver Version: GeForce Ready Driver Version 456.55
    CPU: Intel(R) CORE(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
    RAM: 16GB
    Motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD PLUS (MS-7A15)
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  5. HammY2776

I already did send 3 crash reports, but did not take the crash report ID. I am downloading the new 1.5.2 now again, when that is done I will send one through and post the ID here.

Download should be done in 3 hours from now.
  6. HammY2776

When joining a tournament everyone fights without melee weapons. They can have shields or a bow, but no spears, maces, axes or swords. Then after fighting for a bit (might even make it to the next round) the game just crashes. Tested this on 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 beta. This was only happening to me...
  7. HammY2776

Discussions and Suggestions

Hi

yeah, this mod, i like, the ideas, its cool
    few things:

1) please dim it down, 2 much is happening on the map
    2) there's allot of guys looking for you blood, as said in (1), I really cant use ctrl-space, coz i wil have big problems
    3) whatever you have planned for future, do not change the map, calradia is a cool map and we all know where everything is
    4) haven't played mod that much, but i fought this one guy and he had a champion, so i was like whoop whoop, ima get me this cool looking soldier, so I go to troop tree, mercenaries, outlaws, other, freelancer, khergit, swadia and all nope, oh rhodok, found ya, the troop trees is nice just maybe faction name before each troop?

Please note that i have played this mod 4 days ago and havent played pc from that day, so my memory is a bit rusty, i hope everything i have mentioned does make sense, else ignore it xD
  8. HammY2776

LSP Kit Campaign KAOS Political KIT 1.5 Updated

Hi
    Antoni said:
    i've seen the error in recent messages, its all about diplomacy. this mod realy hate diplomacy i though.
    please some one give me a very clear instruction how to make this mod work with diplomacy,,

I have a link where KAOS is merged with diplomacy, don't know if it works or what versions and all that stuff but enjoy xD

It's a mod or the source files:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5971/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D5971&pUp=1

Hope i did the right thing, not instructions, just full source, so if you already have a mod with source files, just add them
    (takes time but is worthit)
    or just play this mod xD

EDIT: My pleasure
  9. HammY2776

MP Native [WB] WarbandCoop V0.1.0 *DEAD*

I SEE THE WORD DEAD
    WHY DO I SEE THE WORD DEAD
    NO PLEASE NO, i hope this dead means something else, taleworlds give co-op ! xD

nah just kidding, for what its all worth, what you have done was amazing, hopefully we'll see you in bannerlord modding?
  10. HammY2776

Co-op

WAIT ! before you say not agian, go search for other topics about co-op now, warband is fun, but co-op would be insane, ive read other topics about co-op and it is imposible(what they said) but, someone hosts local server, with all ai partties and stuff with one playable party, the leader, maybe...
  11. HammY2776

Suggestions

xD thx atleast you guys didnt disband warband modding/playing/helping on forum
    silverstag u say, and im downloading another mod within 24hrs :grin:

hay but now its 2016, bannerlord, gonna see M&B Bannerlord Floris mod 1.0?
    anywho last post so ill shutup now cheerio
  12. HammY2776

Suggestions

ok. so mod is kinda dead, could u do me a favor?
    make it ALIVE!!! just kidding, but it would be nice to just suprise us all with a big update
    (these guys are just adding, updating whole day long and one day BOOOM Floris 3.0 released xD)
    damn, i wish...
    anyways, M&B is sandbox and thank you for that taleworlds, but floris, if you guys do my favor
    what about a couple of different stuff(note i have not played 2.55, im downloading it as I speak, or write)
    1) just a couple more quests (THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE GAMES BORING QUESTS)
    2) im a fan of flaming arrows, LIGHT THE SKY ON FIRE
    3) im using the example of the invasion of NE, you know i like that, play your game have fun and then suddenly bam, whole game gets turned around (invasion),
    maybe not the same like an invasion but just something that will change the game(Your city is rich and then a huge fire and city now poor, stupid example but u get the idea)

btw im a BIG fan of floris, Warband 100%, Floris 450% (4.5 times better for those who doesnt understand xD)
    i know that the things im asking is huge and the chance of it happening isnt that big, but yeah, as i said, "damn, i wish..."

Sorry for anything that offended anyone, i will take off this post if someone doesnt like it, but i would rather not
    one of your Fans :grin:

Ps. 4.5 times is underrated, my idea of town is extremely stupid and flaming arrows are cool, I also have nothing to do while i wait for download, and that may be the reason for this post xD
    maybe im going to play 2.54 again xD
  13. HammY2776

Support

Faivon said:
    Uh, just one question.

Why does everytime I press backspace during battle map, it actually display the screen but when I press backspace again, the background stays and stuck. I have to press ESC and exit to go back.

YESS !!! I have same problem
    I was about to go search for fix but then i saw 200 pages... :sad:
    any1 with a quick answer?
  14. HammY2776

OSP Code Combat Deployable Pavise Shield (Multiplayer 6/6/2010)

Caba`drin, now you I like
    thx, getting PBOD :grin:
  15. HammY2776

OSP Code Combat Deployable Pavise Shield (Multiplayer 6/6/2010)

was this ever edited/remade for the AI?
Back
Top Bottom