Recent content by Halani

1. Fix matchmaking!

Yesterday, had 15 consecutive skirmishes being dodged by the same dude who wasn't happy with which team he was placed in !! How can you play when literally15 times someone dodges ? There needs to be at least the vary basic system of ban - if you dodge a match, you shouldn't be permitted to join another one for 10 minutes, not more, just 10 would be enough to cover dodging in this game.
  2. Minor color inconvinience in new update

Empire color just got butchered. Of all the shades and pallets of puruple. Why go for the most unconvincing one with the new patch ?
  3. Maps

Good to see Team deathmatch will be getting a new map - Imperial Villa at some point in the future. Hopefully not too distant. TD really needs a new map for better variety.
  4. Visual Mismtach - Amory & Actual battles

Thank you, will keep in mind for the future.
  5. Visual Mismtach - Amory & Actual battles

Visual mismatch between how gloves look in the armory vs how they actually display on battle. Standard TW mode. Fur Rimmed Leather Gloves - Sturgia. Look at this ! :
  6. Patch Notes v1.2.8

We're looking into this issue.

I haven't had many if any crashes like this while playing MM - when was this and how frequently does it happen to you?
    Happens occasionally, had this issue in Deatmch, Skirmish and Captain.
  7. Game disconnets loses your loot for the match

Hi all, anybody had this issue ? When for some reason the game disconnets while you are in a match, you appear to be losing all the accumulated loot while playing the session. Example: You played 3 team deatmaches, on the third one the game disconnects and when you eventually login again you...
  8. Can the completeness of the game content of "Mount and Blade 2" surpass "Mount and Blade" in ten years?

In ten years maybe yes, that's why I bought the game in first place. Its glory days will start in 7-8 years from now, when modders make old wonders come through. At this point, I think most of the people who knew the old game are past the point where they can rely on TW for actually doing anything.
  9. Play for two years, and my review.

This would be one of the best, actual reviews this game ever had, thank you !

"but TW, It is only a matter of time before they catch up with you."
  10. TaleWorlds, We Need a New Mexxico

well **** :sad:
    now i feel less confident in the future of this product
    Couldn't put it better !
  11. Change my demanding mind

When a man is right, there is not point in debating. :grin:
  12. Will this game ever get optimize???

Do you have an SSD? When I first played the game upon release I had it installed on my Storage disk (not an SSD), however due to all the freezing, lagging etc. I made the decision to move the game to my relatively small SSD and the difference was amazing.The game is running smoothly on a medium / high graphics set. Obviously the game is in a dire need of optimization but is very much playable in its current state. My PC - Nvidia 1050TI , 8GB RAM, Intel I5.
  13. Resolved Can't paste custom banner in 1.3

Hello, I have the same issue with version 1.3.1 new campaign started.
  14. No regional pricing??

You should experience living in eastern europe. All games have the full price here (same as in the west) but minimum wage is like 400 EUR
    +1, also minimal wages are lower depending on where you live, see Balkans...
Back
Top Bottom