Recent content by hadrian625

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Too many Sturgian Noble Line Villages!

A thing that irritates me a little bit about Sturgian villages is that there are so few villages where you can recruit normal units. Way too many villages give only the noble line, and way too many also give a lot of useless horse raiders. Villages on the outskirts of Sturgia have very few...
  2. Small Request for Sturgia

A thing that irritates me a little bit about Sturgian villages is that there are so few villages where you can recruit normal units. Way too many villages give only the noble line, and way too many also give a lot of useless horse raiders. Villages on the outskirts of Sturgia have very few...
  3. SP - General Let minor factions have their own troops!

Most minor faction have only 0-5 of their special soldiers for each party of 100 or more. I want to fight battles against these guys with their own troops and maybe even make my army out of them. Also, cavalry in this game is terrible.
  4. Let Minor Factions actually fight with their own troops!

I always have wanted to maybe do something with the minor faction troops in Calradia, but there are so few around I can only get a couple. Most minor faction lords only have 0-5 special troops in their armies, and I think it would be super fun to fight against an army of these special troops...
Back
Top Bottom