Recent content by Hadesrevenge

1. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

Same crash. Win 10 2020-08-12_21.23.21_3ec11d630c6a85f6b49ba3f38f1b43c6
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Curious - any mods in your module folder?
    No mods.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Updated to 1.4.3. Constantly crashes. Cant get pasted the game menu. Tried previous fixes that worked in the past. Didn't work. Sent in the crash reports.GL.
  4. New Taleworlds Blogpost on Steam - Early Access Update

I think this is a great step in the right direction. More blog posts like this please.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I think the negativity will continue to get worse until they can release some major patches that substantially improve the game and fill in a lot of the missing features. So far each patch has felt like one step forward, two steps back and a lot of people are getting increasingly frustrated at the progress. But that could all change with one really good patch.
    I agree. More communication is needed. Like where we are at, and the direction we are going. The slow updates, and lack of communication are what cause the negativity. Its a same to. Good game, let the community help you. We test whatever you put out. As long as it doesn't crash us. Hats off to the modders for keeping there mods updated.
  6. More armor and shields, please. A lot more. Hell, let us craft armor while at that.

I hope armor smithing becomes a thing. As well as a feather that allows you to give smith items to your troops. So you can outfit them the way you want.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

I can also confirm, when joining a faction you get declared on by AI. Also, when joining northern empire they will not create armies.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Cause you don't want 1.4.1 released. It probably wont get released until the diplomacy fixes have been released and tested.
  9. Noble bows

I think they will just make huge selling penalty for forged items, like 99%. And nerf learning rates, of course.

You shouldn't get a penalty for selling forged items. Its a profession after all. Your supposed to make money doing it. So, If it takes longer to make money means you will have to play it longer? is that the thought we are going with?
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

In 1.4.1 I find after the AI declares war on everyone around, and starts to lose. Most of all the nobles jump ship to other kingdoms.I hope they hotfix the Mass declaring war, and AI army management. Its really broke the game, and creates a easy mode.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

War/Peace option needs to be looked at. AI just keeps declaring war a couple days after you peace with them.AI also just goes to war with everyone. For sieges, can we get an auto route/Victory on the AI when there troop count gets low(say 25?.) This could temp fix the problem of the 1 last guy that pathed into a place no one can get to him.

There might be a unit collision problem that affects frames. I find in big battles frames dropped to 0 for like 30 secs and go back to normal. I cannot tell what causes it. This is due to 1000 units on the screen. I play on highest setting.

For a request. Armor smithing. Trying to go from town to town looking for a piece is just a waste of time. Remove the resting for smithing. When you have every AI declaring war on you, you have no time to rest in each town.
Back
Top Bottom