Recent content by Habut

1. A question for forum moderators

It does seem like heavy handed moderating, even if it is just a 1 point warning. If Cri11e had been given points for trolling people who disagreed with his statement then that would of been a lot more understandable.

Sorry but it really isn't at all. If anything I felt like mods have been too soft on some people. I don't think its fair to complain about how "strict" they are. I just randomly saw this thread and l agree with their decisions in those instances.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Unfortunately I'm afraid that TW has put themselves into a corner here, developmental wise.

The #1 goal should have been to create a 100% stable sandbox experience. That includes economics, war/peace, late game diplomacy functions, etc. *Then* add on the story, RPG and immersive functions like experience/perk system, better writing, more quests, etc.

Unfortunately thats not how these things work. Most of the time you need to at least plan and design for those future features. If you plan and design for them you might as well implement them since planning and designing is the %70 of the job. Also this will help with balancing and other stuff while giving players some control to impact those features when they were still relatively simple.
  3. Nvidia Ampere announcement with a role of bannerlord?

Collaboration? https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/omniverse-machinima/ states the work was done by NVIDIA's team.

TW provided them with some assets it seems and maybe some of the engine tools.
  4. Had i known development was going to be this slow for the single-player experience, i wouldn't have bought Bannerlord.

Sorry but this "I was deceived by Early Access description" argument is dumb as fck. First of all you can literally look up any gameplay video or something to see if the game is good, how finished it is really, how polished it is etc. Bannerlord isn't a story driven game so there is literally no downside of watching a gameplay video.

Aside from that there is a refund option up to certain amount of day after purchase/hours of playtime as well.

If you are mad that the game isn't as finished as you'd expected then you can complain about that as much as you want. Just don't make this dumb "They didn't give an accurate description" bull****. They clearly aren't gonna prepare a 25 page report on what is missing in detail and keep it updated throughout the EA period. Even if they did that no one would read it and they'd still come here and complain anyway.
  5. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

There was at least one Chinese moderator on the forum in the screenshots who followed the Chinese censorship / national pride-law, rather than any policies created by TaleWorlds. This means they implemented such a national law onto others, eg, OC/AS-countries as well as any potential EU/NA/SA-players using the siege servers in the serverlist (or if you got into a match-made game with Chinese players). I doubt you'd consider it weird if I imply you are only punishable by the laws of the country in which you are staying.

However, I doubt TW double-checked profile pictures as they might've found chat logs for most but doubt they see a picture there, so they might just have found the individual trustworthy to go on his or her words. I recommend reading my previous comment too. One wrongful 10 year ban is one too many.

Yes that is clearly an evidence should be presented to TW. They should deal with that mod if the mod had any power and abused it in the first place. However that still doesn't mean Chinese censorship, that is just power abuse by the mods.

There are no 10 year bans. It was temporarily set that high to check later. This was stated many times by Callum like 10 days ago. Also that one guy who got banned for 10 years were playing on NA server AFAIK. Unless there were others as well.

Sorry but this whole thing was overblown by a huge margin. People were and still is to an extend claiming TW secretly handed CCP server admin rights or some ****. 10 year ban thing was also misrepresented. This way both sides will get lower player numbers in their servers, good job I guess.

Also if the chinese had their own servers, we wouldnt be here now would we?

Also if people could behave and play an online game we wouldn't be here as well.
  6. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Have you ever read those evidence?

Yes, sorry I cannot read chinese but everything I mentioned was there. At least one of those pictures were linked in here as well. Again it is possible they were very few compared to others. No matter what it just doesn't paint a good picture overall when your evidence for getting banned wrongfully shows you were being racist.

I cannot verify this but someone said Chinese players are also getting banned for insulting Taiwanese people as well.

Overall I think it will lead to servers being separated I guess. Maybe when that happens you can argue about CCP censorship on Chinese servers.
  7. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Again, let me reiterate this point. It seems some people still don't understand. The "evidence", specifically the screenshots you guys yourself posted actually shows most of those bans were justified by the rules.

Heres the thing. Going to any server and saying stuff like "ching chongs" or "these asian ****s" in a derogatory manner will get you banned. You can try going to EU or NA servers and doing the same thing, the result will be the same. You will also get banned. If you want to argue against those rules, then go ahead. However the fact remains. Those bans probably weren't due to some Chinese censorship. You went to the server and said some stupid, racist and derogatory **** and gotten banned by the rules.

I understand if you want to fight against Chinese censorship but this isn't the way. This way you are giving them legitimate reasons to ban you. Literally the screenshots you posted as evidence shows you were saying stupid stuff.

Other than that it is possible the chinese mods lied while submitting reports. Even if this is the case that doesn't mean CCP is censoring you. Again I want to point out the servers aren't even in China.
  8. Duel Server Information

could the invisible wall at the fields be moved further back for mounted duels?
    I'm aware that mounts are prohibited, however i witnessed them regulary the past view days. Personally I like the idea of mounted or mixed duels. I didn't see any complaints in chat yet so I asume that the majority don't seem to mind. If there was an open field the disturbance would be even less.

Reasoning for banning mounts were due to disturbing others duels, I guess as long as others don't mind and report then it is ok. However it is still risky since someone can report you for some reason, you can also bump into someone without realizing etc.
  9. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

yours evidences. post captured on mountblade.com.cn

A user CCC_罗格(Rogge) reporting "vjm88". Reason: "Undermine (China) national unity".
    Even if you don't know Chinese but look at information panel on left side, maybe you don't think he is a newbie/troll in that forum, right?

Censorship, they are accustomed. Looks "vjm88" will be marked a cheater and get ban.

How is that evidence? That is just one random guy reporting in a forum. Devs and Callum literally came out and said "No one except TW devs have any ban power in any server." How is that not clear.

What I assume happens is that mods collect reports from players and just submit them to devs. Same process works here as well. If you want to report someone you can do it by sending a report to Orion here. I guess this is temporary until they implement report function. However the problem is you usually need evidence as in screenshot or video evidence.

Also the servers aren't even in China. How is it gonna trigger Chinese censorship? By that logic it should trigger here as well. Honestly there were a lot of lies being spread in this subject and I really don't understand why. I hope you guys also realize saying stuff like "These asian ****s", "These chinese ****s" can be used as an evidence to ban you as well? They are kinda racist. I literally saw one screenshot of a guy "claiming to be banned by chinese censorhip" but in screenshot he posted it shows him saying "cant compete with these asian ****s" that seems like something that can get you banned.

Also the letter in that link literally says:

players in China contribute 50,000 copies of Bannerlord and that's the reason I guess why TaleWorlds granted the admin role

I don't see how you can get this information right now but even if this is true you realize 50K copies are very insignificant right?
  10. Where's the patch, TW.

Can we just stop attacking each other at least? I generally don't like locking threads or anything but when things turn into 3 pages of few people slinging **** at each other then I am not sure anymore.

People might disagree with you, just let them say it and move on if you disagree and have nothing to add. Attacking each other personally doesn't add much.

Just say what your point is, if devs think what you want makes sense then they will consider it. Turning your demand thread into ****-show probably won't help your case.
  11. Where's the patch, TW.

Yeah, they can shut down company tomorrow with the money they earned with uncomplete game.

I don't understand people speculating TW running away with money. Most of those people have been working on this game for years and this is their main job. They established a game and a brand, why would they just randomly run away when its all coming together lol.

I mean if you wanna speculate TW sucks at making games and will never finish the game because of incompetence that is whatever. However saying they will randomly run away because they got some money seems weird. Is that what you think of when you get a good chunk of money? Run away?
  12. PSA Taleworlds are hosting a community event with the mount & blade subreddit

I don't mind reddit having some event and doing stuff together. it's about priorities.
    And for me it's quite obvious that they treat reddit and their own forum differently.

As someone who reads both, they prioritize their own forums. Most devs and community managers firstly read here and respond here. I have seen only one dev responding on reddit so far and that was on a photo of the dev team. Other than that there are community managers rarely saying stuff there. I am sure community managers are following every community but I think most of the interaction is here. I also don't go to any steam forums so I don't know about those.

I dunno how they "rate" their communities as I cannot read their minds but looking at their actions I really don't think they prioritize reddit at all. It was also the same during beta stage.
  13. wiki.bannerlord scripting basics/functions/callbacks

14. How to get on a horse

lol that frustration kick
  15. Rapid strength growth of kingdoms in 1.3 beta?

So if every Lord always have all recruits available in every village, isn't that cheating by AI?
    And NO, it's not 4 because I have low relations , it's 4 because I already recruited not long ago, there is a cooldown for respawning.

Who said every Lord always have all recruits available in every village? No one claimed that, I have seen nobles recruiting only 1 recruits because someone did.

It was you who claimed there are only 4 recruits, which is only the case if you have low relations in a village with 2 notables. No one is talking about cooldown or respawning.

Like I said, there is no point in arguing this. Devs literally came out and told us what cheats there are in game currently. What you claim isn't there. Sorry.
Back
Top Bottom