Recent content by Gwiggles

1. Resolved Cant have kids on any playthrough

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.
    Ok thank you for the assist. I will get it sent over
  2. Cant get kids

I made my wife a governor of a castle and would just have to spend a couple of days in there and she would get pregnant. Though after like 3 kids she seems to have dried up. Though I'm pretty sure having your wife in a party should do the same. Have you tried to stay in a town for a few days to see if that might trigger it.
    Thanks for your reply. I tried parking in a town and just letting the time spin for about an in game week and still nothing. Tonight when i get on I will try the governor of the settlement tip and see if that works.
  3. Resolved Cant have kids on any playthrough

I think you can't have kids if you're older than 35 (maybe its only if the mom is over 35)
    Yes that was correct. I believe the 1.4.1 Patch notes state they raised that to 45. Thanks for the heads up
  4. Resolved Cant have kids on any playthrough

I might sound dumb but, did you try to stay at a settlement with your spouse for a while? I've got 9 kids from 2 different wives and all of them were made within a settlement while my wife was at my army. Mb it's just me but i've never had a child while wondering in the map since 1.4.1 i think. Rn i just avoid getting in a settlement cuz i've got enough kids .
    I tried it last night. I parked my army in a settlement and just let the time spin. As the kingdom is falling into chaos around for about an in game week and still nothing. Tonight im gonna try and make her the governor of my castle and stay for a while and see if that works. Thanks for the heads up.
  5. Cant get kids

Im on my third playthrough and I still cant have kids. My first playthrough i didnt pay much attention because I was learning the game. I started a second playthrough feeling more prepared. I chose a female character this time and dug in deep. Loving the game. I wasnt able to find a noble that...
  6. Resolved Cant have kids on any playthrough

I am on my third playthrough and still have not been able to have any kids. My first playthrough I didnt pay much attention to it because I was learning the game. I started a second playthrough, feeling like i was more prepared, and dug in deep. I chose a female character this time but could not...
Back
Top Bottom