Recent content by guytheycallZok

1. guytheycallZok

A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Absolutely tragic to see all of this cut/unimplemented content.. I hope most if not all of it gets implemented.
  2. guytheycallZok

Unlimited Corpses on the Battlefield, Please?

Happy about this... bug, keep it
  3. guytheycallZok

TaleWorlds Coronavirus Measures

I acted practically and decided not to take this convenience away from my fellow man when the threat of quaratine was nowhere near my town with exactly 0 infections.

I was foolish.

The toilet paper is now gone and I have to make 15 rolls last for what will potentially be months.

You and I both, except I have 4 rolls left.
  4. guytheycallZok

Help stop the Corona Virus, Release Bannerlord today!

I'm so glad the only people I ever see are my family members and customers. I'm sure I will survive long enough to see the government overthrown by NEET's or something..
  5. guytheycallZok

Now that it's at the doorstep, list of things that I had hoped to see in BL (and do not know if any will be there)

I really hope that modders come up with a way to make large beasts, like dragons.
    Since the custom skeleton framework is supposedly there, custom beasts like dragons shouldn't be too difficult other than scripting how it flies.
  6. guytheycallZok

Pre download?

L
    I really wish there would be some kind of pre-download as well. It took me the better part of a day to download Red Dead Redemption 2.

Back when GTA V was released I still had my old DSL. It took 5 days to download the game on Steam. At least now I have a 10Mbps connection. It is still going to take me a few hours to download Bannerlord.
    Lucky, GTA V took me two weeks to download, every beta update for bannerlord takes me a full day.
  7. guytheycallZok

Pre download?

Exact fear I have, I got technically dialup internet, but I also have the beta. so the first thing i'll be trying is to merge them.
  8. guytheycallZok

What do you think of Bannerlords multiplayers current state?

Mulltiplayer feels rough, mainly because of my latency issues but I feel horses charging in to people are severely underpowered, not the rider but the horses themselves.. I also feel giving every infantry class a throwable is an interesting design choice.
  9. guytheycallZok

How old are you people?

Hello

22 here, been studying plate armor since I was a kid. And now I do 3D stuff, maybe even some bannerlord projects..
  10. guytheycallZok

Things to Actually Do in Your Castle

Wishful thinking for me :

1. Strategic room, I really liked the one in shogun 1

2. When you're not in a war party rampaging around the map slapping prisoners with a club, sit on your throne and listen to the neighboring village peasants, and what problems each individual one has. maybe a quest will pop up who knows. Gives you a reason to sit in that throne you carved your way too, then pass it off to your adviser when you're out and about.

3. the dungeon gets some nice upgrades and maybe isn't a seperate scene...

4. actual good looking feasts

5. Patrolling guards, actual alert guards so saboteur missions or assassination missions are actually doable and fun. Imagine scaling a wall to destroy the food stocks

6. while under siege you can go to the actual game scene and look at the enemies forces and check your own, maybe position people ahead of time.. kinda defeats the purpose of the RTS style opening for the sieges we currently have.
  11. guytheycallZok

Troop fatigue?

Doing the fatigue Idea I had probably wouldn't be too taxing if bannerlord has weapon proficiency, just drop the proficiency points overtime for each unit since that affects speed and damage, then when a battle is over regain all of the points they originally had.
    It should implies that you can choose which troops to put on standby and choose when to lauch them on the battlefield.
    Which could be a nice addition.

Saw a video posted that showed you could take units out of certain types (like cavalry) select how many then move them somewheres else. maybe that's what we would need?
  12. guytheycallZok

Troop fatigue?

I would like to see soldiers tire out by swinging slower and hitting like wet noodles, for example say you're defending against a siege, you have been at it for 20 minutes and you can notice the fighting on both sides is wearing down tremendously and even your archers are firing way slower, that's the type of detail I like. Would make for great use having soldiers on standby ready to swap out your tired ones and while they rest have them annihilate the already tired enemies.
  13. guytheycallZok

Random or designable armor ?

This is exactly it. Weapons are usually just a handle and a blade with a hilt, and they can be all different sizes at random. Armour on the other hand comes in all sorts of different layouts and it is quite literally impossible to prevent clipping on a massive scale, unless you restrict every piece of armour to being the same sort of shape and size. There are also efficiency issues with rendering that many differently-textured items across so many different characters.

I feared this aswell, clipping is a major concern, Even if everything was made to appropriate scale, there will still be clipping. especially in the shoulder area. However Japanese armor would be a great contender for a customization mod, due to how loose the armor itself is and not relying on close fitting articulating plates.
  14. guytheycallZok

Random or designable armor ?

Customizing armor will be difficult depending on the style and century, you will not be able to fit a late 15th century breastplate over a 16th century gorget for example, or use an Armet with a gothic bevor, even then there are limitations with how cuirasses change throughout the ages. It would require alot of.. messing around to get anything performing right and looking right. The only piece of armor exempt from this is Gauntlets, almost any type will work with any vambrace or harness, minus late gothic elbow gauntlets.

HOWEVER, It might be feasible if you were to do one era. and if so, I imagine the armor customizing mod would benefit the most with a system like this :

Head (an Armet for example)
    Neck (Wrapper plate for said Armet.)
    Torso (Cuirass)
    Arms (Pauldrons/Spaulders and Rear canon, floating or articulated elbow, vambrace)
    Hands (Gauntlets)
    Legs (Entire leg harness minus the feet)
    Feet (Boots, shoes, or sabatons)

We'll see when bannerlord is out and mods are being made.

edit : attached two photos, of two very different styles. first is a late german harness of the 16th century (1525 approximately) with a close helmet. Second is a gothic harness of the 15th century, Sallet is a reproduction and the bevor might be too. If you pay close attention to the neck area of the armors you can see the differences with each one. even the waist is different. mixmatching will be difficult.

9hpg5i0.png
    TS6i4Uo.jpg
Back
Top Bottom