Recent content by gutekfiutek

1. gutekfiutek

[TUTORIAL(sort of..)] Skyboxes.txt partially explained

Hi all I got pissed off with Warband sun settings and ridiculous angles (sun almost at zenith at noon, almost at horizon during evenings...). So I checked skyboxes.txt and tested few things (just few minutes of testing, really) - to find out what I need to change t have better skies. I don't...
  2. gutekfiutek

[WB] Polished Buildings - Rhodok Pack (screens pg.3)

xenoargh, I'm aware that people have problems with PL and PB licenses etc. What I wanted to aviod (happened to some of my friends) is someone using their job, changing it so it looks terrible (because most of modders are amateurs) and putting authors name in credits. So it looked that my friends...
  3. gutekfiutek

No, they will be new buildings, in separate brf file. Yes, I do this in openBRF 2-3k triangles, ~7 textures 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 (better to make textures bigger) Probably GPL or Creative Commons license. Not restricted to M&B community I want to set up "base" - buildings +environments. for...
  4. gutekfiutek

Some screens from 3dsmax (I was testing street modules with really simple/small scene). This shows overall style/mood. No ambient occlusion - just simple light with shadow map. No vine/plants yet. And lot of textures will be tweaked All buildings:
  5. gutekfiutek

Hi all, again me. Rhodok pack was  - sort of - almost - ready for some time, and I need to finish it finally. Rhodoks will be something like italian/spanish/portugese/turkish mix. Red roofs, lots of stone, a bit ornamental, possibly I will add some wine growing on the walls. Spaces will be more...
  6. gutekfiutek

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

You'll have some in this mod:) If you want more i can find out what you need to change in flora_kinds.txt.
  7. gutekfiutek

Please, install this mod PROPERLY before reporting bugs. Probably you have native flora_kinds.txt. Please replace this with one from my mod. G.
  8. gutekfiutek

Guys, can you make screenshots of those bugs?
  9. gutekfiutek

They are fixed already (ones in my mod). It's just when *.sco are replaced by  ones from other mods or native - there are problems.
  10. gutekfiutek

Ok, so about those errors displayed in 1.126: It seems that TW changed a lot, one thing they did was deleting unused materials - and since they absolutely love mess - in particles2.brf there is a lot models like meeting scene terrains, plants etc. And this brf had ground stones model that used...
  11. gutekfiutek

I just discovered that DAta folder is moddable in Warband! Just revert your old  flora_kinds and ground_specs in Warband/Data folder. Place new files in\Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Data Ok, then copy Native module, rename it and istall PL just as I wrote on 1st page. G.
  12. gutekfiutek

Do you have 1.125 patch installed?
  13. gutekfiutek

Screenshots

Advertisement! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122423.0.html
  14. gutekfiutek

One thing - I wonder if this mod can be used in multiplayer - can someone try this?