Recent content by Gustavus Adolphus

1. Gustavus Adolphus

The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

This mod is somewhat similar in concept to K J Parker's (pseudonym) novel "the hammer". Just thought someone might be interested, great book, interesting concept (in this case exiled nobles on a colonial island, low fantasy (no magic) but not our Earth, probably sometime in the mid 16th century). Nice mod!
  2. Gustavus Adolphus

The new Subversion.

Hey, Arrakis? Could you please reseed your torrent?
  3. Gustavus Adolphus

The new Subversion.

Gustavus Adolphus said:
    Arrakhis said:
    Gustavus Adolphus said:
    Arrakhis said:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1e6cvbl8dmg3go0

torrent with latest svn, well considered its outdated after 1-2 days
    Thanks a lot, trying it now.
    Ummmm, no-one's seeding.
    Could you put it up as a downloadable .exe maybe?

sorry weres stopped the seeding, let me reseed

Is it up now? If not, is it possible to make it a downloadable .exe, like on mod database, that would be easier, I think (no-one would need to be seeding constantly). Or to put up a patch for the download version on the download page.

Oh, wait...now it's working. But it will take 3 days...
    Now it's faster. 6 hours... please keep seeding!

Sorry, but steam seems to have deleted this when I updated it, so could you please re-seed so I can download again? Much appreciated...
  4. Gustavus Adolphus

The new Subversion.

Arrakhis said:
    Gustavus Adolphus said:
    Arrakhis said:

Ummmm, no-one's seeding.

sorry weres stopped the seeding, let me reseed

Is it up now? If not, is it possible to make it a downloadable .exe, like on mod database, that would be easier, I think (no-one would need to be seeding constantly). Or to put up a patch for the download version on the download page.

Oh, wait...now it's working. But it will take 3 days...
    Now it's faster. 6 hours... please keep seeding!
  5. Gustavus Adolphus

The new Subversion.

Arrakhis said:

Ummmm, no-one's seeding.
  6. Gustavus Adolphus

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I'm really not trying to be rude, but what is that reason? I have a friend who uses svn and it severely slows down his computer, and it is unrealistic for me to use it, so I know there are people who have problems with it. I'm not suggesting that you update it every day, just maybe once per year or so.
  7. Gustavus Adolphus

Bug reports and complaints topic

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
    Gustavus Adolphus said:
    Would maximum put them on the ground, or somewhere in between min and max be sufficient?

Yes, set up under his style of play.  :wink:

Didn't work, by the way. Overall, this mod has far too many bugs to be playable at the moment, for me at least.
  8. Gustavus Adolphus

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

The torrent is for the current svn version?
  9. Gustavus Adolphus

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Can you guys please update it? I don't have internet on my laptop, which is the only computer I have that can really run this game.
  10. Gustavus Adolphus

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

When I started the game, Krakow (my starting city) had everything in its store; gloves, boots, helmets, etc. Now, 4 days in, when I come back the only things in the stores are body armor and helmets. No boots and gloves.
  11. Gustavus Adolphus

Music Separately

So, I want to download this mod, but my only good computer is a laptop without internet access, so I want to download the mod on the computer with a graphics card but internet, and then transfer it via thumb drive to my laptop, so I'm going to use the alternate download. My question is, where is...
  12. Gustavus Adolphus

More Flags please

You could add a dragon "wind sock" flag, it would be historically accurate to the period.
    draco5.jpg
  13. Gustavus Adolphus

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Thanks a lot, trying it now :grin:. (So I just run it and do .exe and it should make an older version of mount and blade where I tell it to? (just so you know, I'm not a pirate, although from that comment it probably sounds like it. I bought a hardcopy of the game, had it as a demo on steam, and then registered it, so it is pretty screwed up? (Also, I like parentheses)))
    Edit; Oh, nevermind, I did it and it worked (there's a first).
  14. Gustavus Adolphus

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

How do I download the .808 version of the game, when I open the link it plays it in windows media player? Any help :???:? (What am I supposed to do, is there a mirror I'm missing? I'm looking at the front of this forum).
  15. Gustavus Adolphus

Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

Thanks a lot, trying it now :grin:!
Back
Top Bottom