Recent content by gupolicarpo

1. gupolicarpo

In Progress Scene Editor Scene editor v1.2.7 can't save interior scenes, tools crash.

Summary: Modding tools crash douring saving a interrior scenes since v1.2.7.
    How to Reproduce
    : Save changes in interior scenes such as taverns and keeps in mooding tools editor.
    Specific Tool: Scene Editor
    Media (Screenshots & Video): I will throw here crash window latter.
    Computer Specs: happens for different people, so differnet specs.
    You can try it on vanilla interiors or on scenes from my mods:
    Taverns Extanded
    Battania Keep
    This ones I checked and they don't work:
    • Modules\SandBox\SceneObj/battania_town_house_b_interior_b_tavern
    • Modules\Taverns_Extended\SceneObj/Tavern_Snorri_sturgia_a_lvl_3
    • Modules\KeepBattania_FullDiverse\SceneObj/battania_Snorri_HugeBorch_keep_a_interior

Problem didn't occour for me on arena scenes and WIP castle scene.

Problem block all work for many sceners. You can check bl-scenes tab in your modding discord
    Same for me. I am the Dev off the Overhaul mod Realms Forgotten. I have high level computer specs and graphic card. Editing an interior scene but also another custom village scene leads to crash or infinite saving, what make most of my previous work impossible to edit. Due to some texture bugs, i need to resave those scenes but the new tool makes it useless.
  2. gupolicarpo

In Progress General [1.8.0] bug - custom race is not respected for dynamically created hero objects when loading a savegame

I have experienced the same thing since races implementation fortnehme first time. Also I have to add, as I have written Dejan in the mod community, that game loading times raises up to 10 minutes having races enabled, specially with custom skins. Another issue is that updating to new version creates the crash: could not merge xml file correctly, object not found in dictionary. That issue is only fixed after deleting the race string from npcs.
  3. gupolicarpo

Custom Campaign Map pbr_shaders crash not resolving. Please Help

Hello TW team, I am struggling since the 1.8.0 beta release to have my previosully 100% 1.7.2 working campaign map to be functional in 1.8.0. I cannot resolve the issue with the crash on native pbr shader. I tried everything under my capacities and i am an active memebr of the modding discord...
  4. gupolicarpo

Model & Animation Viewer Scene Editor moding tools 1.8 "Assertion Failed!" error

Same for me here. After have crashes due to shader issues, i started a new map that crashes in the interpolation/campaign_map.xml. After starting a map, this time from complete scratch, after a save one waterfall entity desappeared, what led to a crash of not finding instance to object. That was the final hit. It is impossible to mod with 1.8.0.
  5. gupolicarpo

Perfectly functioning Custom Campaign map 1.7.2 keeps crashing after many hours trying to fix it

Hello TW team, I have passed the last week in painfull hours trying to make my perfectly functioning Custom map at 1.7.2 to lauch at the new update. You can see my threads on modding comunity, i am very active there. I cant simply not make it work even after having all the help of the seniour...
  6. gupolicarpo

Custom campaign map navmesh not appearing when updated to 1.8.0

Hello TW, unfortunatedly my custom campaign map, when opened in editor 1.8.0 do not show any navmesh when i hit the navmesh button. I already rolled back to 1.7.2, checked it again, played in game, updated again to 1.8.0 but they still do not show up. I revalidated tools files, but also the...
  7. gupolicarpo

New races - giants or oversized characters body not fully seen to equip correctly

Hallo TW, first o fall thank you for adding the new races possibilities, it is just fantastic to have that option. But i realized in the inventory scene is impossible to see how does the character will look like when equipped due to his size not being readjusted to fit inventory screen. So i...
Back
Top Bottom