Recent content by Gunnar11

1. Gunnar11

Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Download and Discussion

Shot and Shell v0.7.5 is here!

Download Link

All Austrian and Prussian uniforms have been updated and tweaked in some way, with the exception of Cuirassiers.
    Added a new class for Prussia: Hessian Infantry
    Added a new class for Austria: Bavarian Infantry
    New Uniforms for the Nr7 and Nr12 Hessian Line Regiments. Officer uniforms of these regiments are in the “Prussian Officer” equipment selection.
    New uniform for the Bavarian Nr2 ‘Kurprinz’ regiment. Regiment’s officer uniform can be found in the ‘Austrian Officer’ equipment selection
    Added sounds for Pistols firing
    Added quite an array of small scene props
    Admin tools, cheering, and taunting have now been included in the module code. Thanks to Madmin (by Madoc) for this!
    Added a new map by DaMonkey: ‘Encampment’
    Removed faulty specular maps.
    Removed the stupid ‘Present Arms’ animation.
    Fixed the Specular maps for several uniforms and hats.
    Fixed flag spawning issues for Prussian Standard bearers.
    Fixed texture error “spanish_cuirassier_uniform_spec.dds”
    Fixed weird white textures for some specific items.
    Tweaked accuracy and load times for muskets, carbines, and pistols.
    Tweaked stats of the various swords in the game.
    Tweaked the blunt damage done by flags just a tad.
    The other four factions have been coded not to show up in polls and server rotation, as they aren’t even templates and I would prefer people not touching them until I’ve had time to work on them. Rest assured, they will be added back in subsequent patches.
    TONS of other minor bugfixes and tweaks, in addition to cutting down on code and resources to streamline both future patches and optimize user’s performance a little.
  2. Gunnar11

Remembering maps from mmrussia3 (Mount and Musket)

Epicrules said:
    Highlands, too. I love Highlands.

Mmmmmm. I love Highlands. My favorite would have to be Taiga, though.
  3. Gunnar11

This mod is terrible. Here's why!

2 and 3 are very true.

I just got done being randomed ~7 times. I also believe I was being randomed by an admin, no less.
  4. Gunnar11

Anyone use Xbox controllers?

I have a friend that plays Native with a controller. He blocks pretty well, but his attacks miss a lot.
  5. Gunnar11

The Most Interesting Player in NW

5arge said:
    J D said:
    taoistlumberjak said:
    Every time, that damn sig.
    And again with the John Cena acshion figure.
    Its like crack. You want to stop, but you can't help yourself... Must click sig....
    The day after I got the Krispy Kreme and Money Maker Mike t-shirt, Krispy got a cease and desist letter from the donut company. He has to change his name apparently.  :evil:

Madness. I do find it interesting how companies get picky about these things.
  6. Gunnar11

can u put servers up again pls?

doctorwarband said:
    Mod is dead sorry :sad:

The mod is not dead, it is just taking a nap.  :wink: The mod is being redone from scratch.
    It will take time.

damonkey said:
    I thought I would make a new post, as in a few days this will not be relevant. Shot and Shell will be undergoing a massive change in the coming week(s). As some of you may know, I attempted to port Shot and Shell over to NW, and while it was successful, the code is limiting and cluttered, and I simply do not like the module system of it. Therefore the patch for Shot and Shell for Warband 1.153 will be incoming soon. What is to expect in this patch? I can tell you now, not much. I am starting the mod from scratch, and from the ground up.

The First Release Will Include the basic shell, and six factions (Great Britain, Prussia, France, Austria, Spain, and Russia). The remaining 4 factions will be added a few weeks after the initial release. Something to expect is a massive re-organization of the class selection. It will be streamlined into the following classes: "Militia", "Infantry", "Officer", "Light Cavalry" and "Heavy Cavalry".
    Militia: Militia will have a variety of civilian clothing and hats, and simple muskets and pikes.
    Infantry: Infantry is the compacted "Line Infantry," "Light Infantry," and "Riflemen." The main reason is that the difference between Line and Light infantry is simply the doctrine they use, and rifles weren't widely used by the nations at the time.
    Officer: Officers will have swords, pistols, and the option of a horse. Mounted/Dismounted officer are basically the same class.
    Light Cavalry: These cavalrymen will have less ironflesh but higher riding/agility than Heavy Cavalry. Light Cavalry have an option of a Carbine.
    Heavy Cavalry: These Cavalrymen will have higher ironflesh and tougher horses than Light Cavalry.

All of this is subject to change.

In addition, a month or so down the road, I plan on integrating into Singleplayer. Thus, the module will support both Multiplayer and Singleplayer, with AI command OSP added in, so you can do volleys and whatnot.
  7. Gunnar11

79th Regiment of Foot (Cameron Highlanders)

Hasan has gone bonkers...
  8. Gunnar11

TheBoberton said:
    Double post!

Today, on November 6th, 1812, Sergent-Major Kowalski of the Premier Voltigeur Compagnie has, through actions taken to combat enemy skirmishers, risen above the call of duty, and has thus earned a place within the Légion d'Honneur.
    Too bad my interwebs are bad. I'd be sucking up the battle honours.
  9. Gunnar11

delete

SvenssonHD said:
    Xeroth said:
    Gwyrdh said:
    People like you ruin this community.
    You can't ruin whats already been ruined.
    This community is certainly not ruined.

The NA community is. If it isn't, then it's very close.
  10. Gunnar11

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

The majority of the community
  11. Gunnar11

delete

Xeroth said:
    Locked until the situation settles down.

Excuse me, but it appears you didn't actually lock it. You might want to try again.

EDIT: I didn't feel like replying, but I assume you might see this. You might want to lock it for over 5 minutes.
  12. Gunnar11

delete

reredrumuoy said:
    damonkey said:
    Actually, Xeroth, I had made that to quell the obscene remarks posted towards you fellows in this thread. However, now that you have acted most irrelevantly towards me, and apparently do not want my support in matters abroad, I must withdraw my support, you malicious member of this rotting corpse that we call a community.

I would say its more of a fresh corpse with only a few maggots eating it.

It's been rotting for quite some time and the maggots have been spreading quite fast.
  13. Gunnar11

It's ok guys. You can keep playing Crusader Kings, for I will bump the thread.
  14. Gunnar11

Melmil said:
    TheBoberton said:
    Melmil said:
    There's no hussar braids in those pics! I feel as though part of hussar culture has been destroyed!

An hussar group sure is awesome, though.

The first one has them!

And the second one's not a member of the elite company, so he doesn't get them.

An hussar should always be mustached, or have hussar braids.

If they have both, then they are amazing.
    Did I miss something in English class, or are you just a silly sod?

EDIT:
    Nvm, I learned something today.
    the-more-you-know.jpg
  15. Gunnar11

2. Pommersches (Kolberg) Infanterie-Regiment [NA] *Recruiting*

damonkey said:
    Indeed. I see you are supporting me in the elections.

Mhmm

Epicrules said:
    I'm standing by with a rope just incase Holland falls down the well again. Don't mind me.

That won't be necessary, I moved away from my well.  :sad: Outside of my well has awful internet.
Back
Top Bottom