Recent content by Gulatr

1. Gulatr

Competitive Mount & Blade has made its way to Facebook!

It is a long time since I have been involved with the clan and it's activities, shame to see that IG is no longer competitive. But I have a feeling that in Bannerlord this may change  :cool: :wink:

Reading these posts made me remember all the good times we had as a community and as a competitive clan, all the exciting matches, the preparation and training before a match, discussing and arguing about tactics and of course simply hanging with you guys on ts.
    For me, the best part of being in IG was to get to know all of the wonderful people that took part in the clan, and made it what it was. Some of the "Old Guard" is still hanging out in "YARRRR" channel on TS/Discord on a regular basis. I won't mention by name, all the wonderful people that I got to know while being in IG, the list is simply to long. You know who you are, and you are all very dear to me  :smile:

Gultar aka Goat Master
  2. Gulatr

Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

R1ch said:
    Хочу сказать спасибо всем командам которые участвовали в этом турнире, было действительно весело. Хочу извенится перед русской командой, которую я подвел в данном случае, такого итога я ей точно не желал, извените меня засранца, как говорится на ошибках учатся и такого в дальнейшем не повторится. Фолмс лично тебе хочу сказать на будущее чтобы ты знал, если ты админ или ты судья то у тебя должна быть четкая позиция, если ты принял решение то его по 20 раз изменять не стоит а то это выглядит смешно. Изначально твои ошибки были в групповом этапе, когда россия должна была выйти с группы на первом месте и после твоего не уверенного решения она выходит на второе место и попадает на очень опасных соперников, таких как польша и турция и все равно проходит в финал и в финале она при тех обстоятельствах которые были в том матче со скандинавией опять доказывает что они лучшие и победа их в этом нц безусловная. Еще раз всем спасибо и простите. RUS_Str0nk

I will translate R1ch's post as accuratley as possible:

"I want to thank all the teams that took part in this tournament, it was really fun. I want to apologize to the Rus team, which I let down, I never wished for this outcome. Forgive me for being wrong. As they say we learn from our own mistakes, and this will not happen again in the future.
    Folms, I want to tell you for the future, if you are an admin or a referee you must have a 100% clear position regarding your decisions, if you make a decision you should not change it 20 times after, it looks silly. At first you made errors in the group stage, when Rus was suposed to finish first , but after your insecure decision it got second place and had to play against very strong teams like - Poland and Turkey. But despite that managed to get into the final, where despite the conditions when playing against SCA managed to prove itself to be the best and that their victory in this NC is undisputed.
    Again thanks to everyone and forgive me. RUS_Str0nk."

My personal opinion I will save, for now.
  3. Gulatr

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Best thing about Istiniar is the god damn good beer!

Istiniar Brew!

BeerMug.jpg
  4. Gulatr

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

King Gultar in all his glory!  :cool:
    mb1-2.jpg
    mb2-1.jpg

Inspecting the condition of the Sarleon\Empire prisoner lords, in the Larian Dungeon:
    mb3-2.jpg

Leading the charge of The Falcon Knights:
    mb7-1.jpg

I added the old Falcon armor to their inventory so now half look female and half look male:
    mb6-1.jpg

Sara looking as foxy as ever!  :cool:
    mb10-2.jpg

Pendor Elite Guard (a unit that I added - lvl40 A bit weaker then Fird Huscarl):
    mb5-1.jpg
  5. Gulatr

Rpground said:
    yeah,that wolfbode.scares teh crap out of you at first but then you find out his army is a pushover. also "Pendor Elite Guard" WHAT!? where did that come from? ive never seen no unit like that...is it any good?

It is a unit I added myself, it is a heavy infantry unit, that costs the same as the Fird Huscarl but is a little weaker - to maintain balance. And it looks cool to - I will post a few pics later today.
  6. Gulatr

A little story about an early morning meeting in the Misty Mountains:

This is not a guy you would want to meet in a dark ally!
    mb5.jpg

After a very bloody fight, in which many Knights of the Falcon and Silvermist Rangers lost their lives, fighting against the powerful Wolfbode and his army.
    mb6.jpg

Doesn't look so scary now :smile:
    mb7.jpg
  7. Gulatr

The dowload for the patch - 1.395 doesn't work at all for me :\

Every time I click on the link, it does not create the download but rather quit the browser. Is there anything I can do or a different mirror?
  8. Gulatr

Is this the latest version?

Will the new version be save game compatible with 3.5?

Also will TweakMB be compatible with the new version?
  9. Gulatr

Thank you for the answer Noosers.  :grin:
  10. Gulatr

A big thank you for the PoP team for their hard work! I just downloaded a version from the sticky link, but it is called 3.011. is this the latest or am I doing something wrong. Please post a direct link for DL if you can.
  11. Gulatr

NC 2012 Russian Team

It was a fun tournament, thank you Alexander for the organisation.

A big thank you to all the players who participated in our team and on the trials.  :grin:
  12. Gulatr

[NC2012] - Match Results Thread

Russia vs Turkey

mb247.jpg

mb248.jpg

mb249.jpg

mb250.jpg

Good match Turkey.
  13. Gulatr

[NC2012] - Livestreams and Recordings

Russia vs Turkey will be played on Saturday 5/5, 19:00 BST.

The Russian team approves of a livestream.
  14. Gulatr

[ENL] Server Booking and Donations | All matches must be booked here

Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary?: France
    On which date? 5/5
    In which timeslot (17:30, 19:00 or 20:30 [BST]) have you agreed to play?: 19:00
  15. Gulatr

[NC2012] - Substitutions

Russia:

Out - Rurik, Arni

In - BaronDEMoroz

This means we have 15 in the roster right now, another player will be added as soon as it is decided.
Back
Top Bottom