Recent content by Guan_Chung

1. Guan_Chung

What are you reading now?

I'm currently reading Bonk by Mary Roach. It's a book about the science of sex. Very interesting and funny. She has a TED talk too.
  2. Guan_Chung

Movie Recommendations

I just finished Train to Busan last night. Good Korean zombie movie. It's not revolutionary to the genre at all, but it has good acting, a good story, and realistic characters/behaviour. So, I recommend that. It's on Netflix, not sure about other streaming services.
  3. Guan_Chung

say cheese

Hey man, how's it going?
  4. Guan_Chung

say cheese

Long time, no see folks.

EjeP3vq.jpg

LoJ6Nsa.jpg

kDT9zHQ.jpg
  5. Guan_Chung

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Is this a thing?
  6. Guan_Chung

Join our Nationstates region

My tarl is ~ 21 cents. Could be worse. I have 23% unemployment though. That's not so good.
  7. Guan_Chung

Join our Nationstates region

Mirathia has moved to the wonderful land of Taleworlds. Greetings, glorious comrades.
  8. Guan_Chung

What are you reading now?

I am currently in the middle of Wise Man's Fear, second book of the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss.

I am definitely enjoying the series so far. It has a bit of a Harry Potter feel to it, but more geared towards an older audience. Much less intensive than some other series I've read. Which is good, I need some lighter books since I only recently finished the Malazan Book of the Fallen series.

Although with Forge of Darkness out, I may have to pick that up soon. Same with Cold Days for the Dresden Files.
  9. Guan_Chung

Planetside 2: The Zendar Company REFORMING PAGE 16-17

When I checked earlier it was stated as invite only. Ah well, thank ye kindly.
  10. Guan_Chung

Planetside 2: The Zendar Company REFORMING PAGE 16-17

One of you soaped up homosexuals should give me an invite to the steam group.
  11. Guan_Chung

Cheap Gaming

Shatari said:
    Thanks for the update. That'll probably be the last game I'm buying this sale, unless Audiosurf drops to ultra cheap.

You're in luck, it typically does every sale season.
  12. Guan_Chung

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Joe Satriani - Crowd Chant
  13. Guan_Chung

Star Wars Battlefront 3

I want to believe.
  14. Guan_Chung

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Yeah, I'm not on much any more. The whole college and relationship thing.
Back
Top Bottom