Recent content by gside_141

1. gside_141

SwagClan™ ~ Recruiting ~ [EU]

swagduck you made PF Admin congrats but you also are perm banned from the community double kudos...........smoke weed everyday
  2. gside_141

Friewulf's Hounds (#Recruiting#) (Persistant Frontier Clan)

iv not removed any post are you sure you have posted here if not please do again as we are always welcoming brothers to our cause
  3. gside_141

Friewulf's Hounds (#Recruiting#) (Persistant Frontier Clan)

Friewulfs hounds Friewulf's Hounds are a clan for Persistent Frontier, and are fearless, loyal warriors that serve only to the Alpha Hound. The Hounds intend to gain a reputation on Persistent Frontier, and will do so by any means neccassary. Do you want to be apart of the greatest faction...
  4. gside_141

ArmA 2

Arcadius112 said:
    Second to last in the search engine.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,64725.0.html
    ahh sorry i searched the thread that said 'Other Games' and searched the list there didnt see it so i thought that there was not one
  5. gside_141

ArmA 2

Hi there everyone just was looking through these other games and noticed DayZ but not ArmA 2 so i thought i would post one and one of the clan that me and a few friends have started with one currently live server [TAU] tacunit.co.uk Domination Server we try to listen to public players that hop...
  6. gside_141

Persistent World: Starwars??

Sir Edwards said:
    Quite frankly, Jabba's sail barge= the must have item in my opinion; howeve, not being able to enter the inside will wreck my dreams xD  All the same, actually being able to pilot one would be amazing.

Jabba's Sail Barge:

Frontal View-
    Sailbarge.jpg

Side View-
    Jabbas%20Sail%20Barge.jpg

Design-
    Sailbarge_schem.jpg

Necessary Props:

1.The rear thruster
    2.Viewing Ports(make them like the buildings with windows you cannot see into)
    3. The Steering vanes located on either side of the sail barge
    4. please don't derp and only have one sail xD (model them at the angle as shown)
    5.Make the steering deck at the rear to resemble in  a way what the rear steering deck on a Swadian trade ship would look like.
    6. The defense turret (optional prop due to it making the barge look too much like a war vessel and give the derps room to ask "well I want it to shootz!"

about 'the gun' on the sail barge may be removing it stating that its not a direct replica of but more of a civilian model of the ship ?? and yes make it almost impossible to pilot alone but will be a great addition lets make this work guys :smile:
  7. gside_141

going back onto the vehicles perhaps the Sail barge used in return of the jedi attempt to model it on a flyable ship just a suggestion
  8. gside_141

sounding good so far now im thinking mounts what are we talking speeders or natural creatures of the era/planet that its set to be based on ????
  9. gside_141

Possibly Returning to PW!/ Looking for old faces.

Skallagrim said:
    gside_141 said:
    Welcome back Ulruk if you remember me Its Friewulf not on as often anymore but occasionally hop on and try to RP whilst everyone just wants to raid pillage and slay anyone they can........... so nothings changed there then :smile:
    Why didn't you start with "Friewulf here"?  :mad:

simple cos i didn't, anything else that you want to add to the things i didnt do like why did i put 11 dots instead of 10 because i write how i want to and i dont need correcting just because you thought you could post it better...

Rant over
  10. gside_141

Possibly Returning to PW!/ Looking for old faces.

Welcome back Ulruk if you remember me Its Friewulf not on as often anymore but occasionally hop on and try to RP whilst everyone just wants to raid pillage and slay anyone they can........... so nothings changed there then :smile:
  11. gside_141

[PW_War] LKS : New game mod

Volcano231 said:
    GSide...
    I personally feel that banking would f*ck up this game mode...
    Whole point is, is that it is competitive game mode. Not a hoarding lots of gold then skipping the majority of stages and get the best armour then kill everyone game mode.

It was an idea with its flaws i understand but it would just be the same as when a server resets and the queue's that follow asking for the admin to refund X amount which they then use to do the exact same thing

12. gside_141

[PW_War] LKS : New game mod

Hi Guys

Friewulf here just reading this thread and great work to Aldric and the team for doing what most players have wanted for a long time now and also about the banking system i think you should try and contact the creators of this mod http://www.nordinvasion.com/

which is another M&B warband mod which use this webpage to keep track of individuals gear ect ect

i used to play this mod and sometimes still do but i think that this may solve your problem

to see how it works to the user i will PM my Account Details to you for the website so you can see for yourself

thank you for reading and keep up the good work
  13. gside_141

[Of_Medith] House of Medith [Recruiting]

Gandalf le Grey said:
    GGuys i forgot to change the roleplay thing sorry its meant to be 5 ill change it now
    Look i would just like to say that leave up on gandalf abit by constant redoing his application and taking this flak from you guys and still wanting to join the Family i personally believe that he wants to be here and earn the right to wear the medith tags i vote we let him

Regards
    Count_Friewulf_Of_Medith
  14. gside_141

i rate myself a 10 :grin:......Im very vain
  15. gside_141

Gandalf le Grey said:

So do i need to redo my app or shall i not bother i will quite happily redoo i love making up stories :grin:
    maybe not redo the entire app just the story part i love a good story :grin:
Back
Top Bottom