Recent content by Grumpy181155

1. Grumpy181155

Goodbye Mexxico, Thanks For Everything! (Mexxico Leaves TW. Tribute Post)

Thanks Mexxico and best of luck for the future.
  2. Grumpy181155

Another definitive poll?:Do you like bannerlord?

It is so hard to answer this question with just yes or no. I enjoy it while playing battles and even sieges(using RBM btw). Graphics is not relevant to me but I think they are okay. The hard part is being a vassal or a king. There is almost nothing to do in the game other than fighting when you become one of those. It is so hard to set aside expectations, I was hoping there would be improvements of roleplaying on being a vassal and a king. I am more inclined to say no since my only enjoyments in game battles and trade and battles get so repetitive that it starts to bore you. Right now, I spend 400 hours in the game and I am sure I will spend more. Then, why I am sayin no? Because M&B is unique and there is no other game that makes feel in the way of a M&B game while playing it. If there was game like this, If it would offer more diplomacy more roleplaying, I would not spend any other second on Bannerlord.
    My sentiments exactly. The mechanics are good but if you are not actually fighting then it feels empty with no diplomacy or other role playing elements.
  3. Grumpy181155

One Year Anniversary Recap

Hey Callum is the near future here yet? "As such, we decided that we would discuss some of the future plans for the game in a follow-up post in the near future."
  4. Grumpy181155

Are they any active and updated mods that change War frequency??

I'm watching this thread closely because if there is I want to know also.
  5. Grumpy181155

War, Wars and More Wars - I thought this was fixed???

I am a vassal and my kingdom is constantly at war with 4 other factions. As soon as peace breaks out with one faction the kingdom decides to go to war with a 4th faction immediately and there is zero support for peace. The only time there is any support for peace is when a 5th faction declares war on us. Our kingdom is the largest with about 1/3rd of the map under our control.
  6. Grumpy181155

Do troops loose its upgrade if i don't do it before i put it in a town?

I don't think so. I have taken troops from a garrison to my party and they have been ready to immediately be promoted.
  7. Grumpy181155

Can't build anything in Lageta

There are two pinned topics above called 'On Rebellions' and Security and Loyalty Improvements' and there is a wealth of information in there. The first problem you have just looking at the screenshot you provided is you have no food. There are a number of factors that affect Loyalty and these include food, security, nearby bandit hideouts, your villages getting raided, the town being beseiged, some Kingdom Laws also affect Loyalty, the race of your Governor. All of the factors currently affecting Loyalty should be shown on the tooltip by hovering your mouse over Loyalty on the town Management screen.
  8. Grumpy181155

On Rebellions

I just took a new town in my current game and moved a culturally similar, good governor to manage it plus installed a garrison of 200+ and despite having the three villages raided, plus starvation, plus twice being besieged, the town is still mine and does not look like rebelling. I did a lot of work though stopping as much raiding as possible and kept a close eye on the loyalty and only once after I initially took the town did I need to use the Festivals and Games choice to boost Loyalty. Rebellions have changed my building priority though and now I prioritise Workshops, Fairgrounds, Orchards and Granaries over Militia buildings. Rebellions also mean I need to garrison at least 200 troops in every town.
  9. Grumpy181155

On Rebellions

I like the feature, but the only problem is I think rebellions happen too often within the same town. For instance, some players have talked about their towns rebelling numerous times to different factions. Personally this happened at Iyakis in my Empire playthrough. It rebelled, I reconquered it, and then it rebelled again within a matter of days. This makes no sense to me. The people of any given town would lose their resolve rather quickly after getting slaughtered time and again. I only think their should be a hidden cooldown timer for each town in between rebellions.
    ...... and to give the player / NPC time to put some counter measures in place.
  10. Grumpy181155

On Rebellions

@AnandaShanti actually last week @SadShogun and @lottendill told me capturing rebel towns is started to be common player tactic and it can be good to add a new rule there. We made some discussion and cannot decide what is best for game. So I adviced to ask players and collect information. We have 3 choice :

1- Leave like current state, not asking player anything and no penalty with old owner
    2- Asking player to keep or give fief back, if player keeps relation loss with previous owner of settlement
    3- Asking player to keep or give fief back, if player keeps start war with previous owner of settlement

It seems my choice is 2 but not sure still. However it is good to collect what players think. What is best for gameplay?
    I would support 2 as well but I also like the idea of paying reparations either from the previous owner if the player decides to return the town or from the player to the NPC if the player decides to keep the town. If payment is made and accepted then there should be no relation loss.
  11. Grumpy181155

On Rebellions

Of course, loyalty drift and security drift are both passive effects on loyalty and security. I will refrain from giving numbers (since they're subject to change at all times) but the main way of working is the following.
    For example for loyalty

(if LoyaltyDrift is negative, then the loyalty will decrease)

Currently, TargetLoyalty is always 50 and DriftCoefficient is a constant as well. Basically what "drifts" do is that if you have some loyalty change, it balances around different numbers based on how large this loyalty changes.
    A more concrete example would be, if you have 100 loyalty you will have the maximum negative loyalty drift and if you have 0 loyalty, you will have the maximum positive loyalty drift.
    That answered my question as well. I was concerned that my Loyalty before the update was 100 and then it started to fall and I was concerned about how far it was going to fall but if the Target Loyalty is 50 then anything over 50 is good. I assume then at 50 loyalty there are no positive or negative factors applied to the settlement output and taxes.
  12. Grumpy181155

Critical Fail - Every time...

I don't understand what the issue is.
  13. Grumpy181155

On Rebellions

We noticed that some players are using rebelled settlements as an exploit. Capturing the rebelled settlement, allows player to have the settlement without war consequences to previous owner, do you think this exploit is something we should try and fix or it is good as it is?
    My opinion is there should be some dialogue between the previous owner and the new owner. For example the previous owner could offer money or horses to have it back and if the new owner refuses then the options would be either a large hit to the relations between the two or possibly war.
  14. Grumpy181155

On Rebellions

Nah...I see rebellions as a proper countermeasure to snowballing so an army cannot cut through a realm like a hot knife through butter. Rebellions enforce consolidation and people not happy with new owners forced upon them - I can live with that. I just would like to understand, how this works and if there are situations you get deadlocked because of it like recently conquered low tier castle with few upgrades of foreign culture..logic-wise it always will rebel. Working as intended?
    It does make it difficult to make a plan on how to keep a settlement when you don't know what are the factors being taken into account. Different culture, we can all understand, different culture of the Governor is straight forward but what drives Loyalty drift? For me that is a problem as I don't understand what is driving Loyalty drift. We don't actually know what factors affect it. Yesterday I watched Loyalty drift fall to zero in my two towns and now 1 town it is back up to 1.5 and the other to 0.9 for no obvious reasons. Is it just a variable number that changes over time or is there some way where I can influence it?
  15. Grumpy181155

Two Wives Haven't Gotten Pregnant - 1.5.6

Awesome, thanks everybody! I'll try leaving her at my crib and then learn to actually win some of those games lol
    Have you thought that maybe the problem is you? :fruity:
Back
Top Bottom