Recent content by Grumpy Blackclaw

1. Resolved Joining spectator during multiplayer game seems to crash server

Poor luck maybe. It does not seem to happen anymore and joining spectator works now.
  2. Resolved Joining spectator during multiplayer game seems to crash server

Summary: It happened twice already in TDM server (EU). Server seems to disconnect and possibly crashes when I try to join spectator during the game (people start moving in straight lines and run against walls). I was told everyone crashed, but I can't confirm that it happens to everyone. How to...
  3. Resolved Multiplayer server is currently stuck to loading screen

Summary: It seems like a new bug. Multiplayer server is currently stuck to loading screen (EU TDM). It has continued for 10-15 minutes now. We are just chatting with players there. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Harbour of Ovsk Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  4. The Change No One Wanted

Implying replying vaguely to unimportant questions is doing community managment
    I am sorry NA friends that they don't listen to you. I would be happy to rek some NA people. You really got some salt in you. It is like breaking a pinata filled with salt when killing a player from NA (no pun intended).
  5. Cavalry Menavlions

Do you ever see any of the good cav players play without the shield on their tournament games? Barely?
    Because you will get wiped by good archers and throwing. Not to mention that its almost feels impossible to beat 2h infantry with 2h cav.
    I agree its OP vs people who dont know how to organise themselfs on the battlefield but it is totaly balanced in my opinion.
    Just making 2H swing from horseback slower would make some difference. I agree 2H cav are easy kills for archers or anyone who can counter cavalry. Bruh, that avatar, what are you doing to that dog?
  6. I'm not playing anymore until they fix the Rambo meta in Captain MP

What up your bumhole
    I think it is my lance. It happens sometimes when you use it couched. Attack goes deep into their soul. Same problem was in Warband too. Not sure if they ever fixed it. Maybe captains should lose command if they go too far from their unit. I think that would fix rambo style.
Back
Top Bottom