Recent content by grimmis

1. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

hiul said:
    yeah as long we cant order them around if the battle keep continue after we fall im ok with it, but controlling other soldier/heroes feel unfair and cheating to me, except if they are our heir that we bring along in the battle to make some sense and balancing it with risk of game over if our entire dynasty get annihilated.
    I very much agree.

Also, I really expected to get any kind of information on Christmas. I guess the New year can still save it?
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

reiksmarshal said:
    True it is known these features exist in VC and it would be embarrassIng if they don't make it to Bannerlord. I want to march my army across the battlefield to the sound of war horns and drums with my banners being proudly held in the ranks of my army. These are props that increase the immersion and bring the battles to life. IF you guys could figure out how to get an epic banner like the one on the bannerlord main menu on the battlefield carried be a solider it would be extremely ACE!
    I agree, banners were really the only thing that I was missing in the siege showcase.
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Narlan said:
    I have a serious suggestions for Bannerlord.

persistant face generation

In Warband, when a soldier is generated in a battle, his face is also randomly generated. For exemple, if you have only one soldier, one battle after another, he won't be the same guy and won't have the same equipment. Only lords have persistents faces and gear. This is not significant in a big armies, but that would be nice to save the faces of soldiers as soon that they are recruted. That way, even in a big army, it increases the feeling of consistency everytime you notice the face of a knight you recruted as a peasant. It would make the feeling of having an army made of real character more authentic.

Even better (and obviously sad), it would give a real sense of drama if you find that knight lying dead on the battle field. The must of the must would to have persistent soldiers, with persistent gears. I obviously don't know if they have already implemented this in Bannerlord, but in case, I suggest.
    Very good suggestion
  4. Ships docked in a hostile port (Please Help!)

Simply just sneak into the towns and sail away, it should work (worked for me when i still used to play)
  5. VC Modding Dream - Collection of ideas

Hanz Ex said:
    - A quest to find an old handy shipbuilder who will built a one of the current  type of ship with improvements – faster, more bad weather resistant, maybe + some small crew capacity bonus. Will be neccesary to gather a bigger amount of resources ( wood, hides, silver, tar, linen, tools etc and golf of course).
    - Or to gain some unique ship ( I´m not sure if some more type existed, I think that some special kings „Drakkar“ was historically proved.

I agree, would be cool to be able to build a "unique" ship (maybe absolutely new type of ship?!?, or as said above, with special abilities)
  6. Do Lord/companion recruit troops

harlehus said:
    JuJu70 said:
    There were some bugs with garrisoning which will be fixed in 1.04. If anything some garrisons will grow pretty big over time (as with native garrison strength depends on the prosperity).

Tell me about it, in my playthrough Tomtun has 2200+ units garrisoned. We will need the help of Thor and Odin both...

Imagine such an epic siege
  7. The future for the Brytenwalda team

Hello everyone. First of all, i want to congratulate you, Brytenwalda team, for BW and now Viking conquest. It is incredible how much effort you have put into your work. I have only one question. With absolutely new naval battles in VC, do you plan somehow fix/improve them also in brytenwalda? Or is there any submod i do not know about? It would be awesome.

Thanks for hearing me out and again, keep up your awesome work.
Back
Top Bottom