Recent content by Grim Leader Of Zeon

1. Grim Leader Of Zeon

Can't annex ruling clan = GAME BREAKING

I do think we should be able to give or trade fiefs to other lords, or even to hold another election if that's what it should take.
    You can do a revote to other lords if another clan leader is ruling that land for you. just not for yourself. if you are the one ruling that land you are stuck with it
  2. Grim Leader Of Zeon

I would disagree with this idea, only on the grounds of they leave your faction they will be "harder" to recapture for your self in theory. Possibly later on down the road make your clans more likely to stage a rebellion.
    If they leave your faction you keep the castle or city. unless you they join another faction you are at war with. Also if they leave your faction. You didn't work on your relationship with your lords
  3. Grim Leader Of Zeon

can u pls next time just make a normal bug report, like a one or 2-liner without writing a whole book only rage fitting about this stuff`?
    button broken, cant give my own fiefs to vassals ... something like this?
    I get u on this part that there is much broken in the game right now. And yea: i want to grant titles of land as king.
    If you think this is a page of a book. You haven't read many books. This is in detail to explain why this is game breaking.
  4. Grim Leader Of Zeon

When you get the notification that the voting has started, you can just pause, press yes to resolve it to get to the voting screen, then press Escape to go back onto the campaign map to either not participate, or to check where the holding being voted for is located exactly.
    As long as 24 hours don't pass (Just keep it paused) you will get the option to vote still for that holding when you go into the Kingdom screen.
    It's to late for that i voted myself. An now there's no way to redo the vote.
  5. Grim Leader Of Zeon

i agree kingdom management needs to be priority alongside perks but really, why are you surprised a lord won't join you after killing his kinsmen? did you expect your actions to be inconsequential?
    I don't think you read what I said. He doesn't have a clan LEADER. Meaning there's no one to talk to, to get him to join. Even if I make up for killing his last clan leader.
  6. Grim Leader Of Zeon

So is there a way to change ownership after voting without going to war? If not i'd say it's broken.
  7. Grim Leader Of Zeon

So I decided to start my own kingdom, Worst idea because the diplomacy system is broken. I have 14 cities and 19 castles, with 12 clans with huge armies. That I can't manage. Now why can't I manage them you might be asking? Well when it came to voting for who to rule them, I chose myself...
Back
Top Bottom